Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

The Black Keys at Skullys

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music The Black Keys at Skullys

This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rocknrolloutlaws 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

End of the month.

Anyone know how to get tickets? Other than trying to “win” them at Ladies 80s?

That’s gonna be an awesome show. For those who manage to get to go.

I’m preemptively jealous.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I would do awful and unspeakable things for tix to this.

That is all.

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

osulew wrote >>
    I would do awful and unspeakable things for tix to this.

Like go to Ladies 80s Night?

*shudder*

CMH Gourmand
    CMH Gourmand
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I will pick up the cost for the pre show dinner (Alana’s, Basi or Betty’s) and the post show snack (Details, Lindey’s, or Surly Girl) for the person that can get me a ticket to this show.

PM me or e-mail:CMHGourmand@earthlink.net

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Nitsud Regnifloh
    Login to Send PM

i am pretty sure i would sacrifice my dignity and attend Ladies 80s for tix to this show. yeaup.

somertimeoh
    somertimeoh
    Login to Send PM

The last time I tried to do this, for Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, I had 10ish people at Ladies 80′s all “enter” the contest and still didn’t win. I was pissed. Then, come to find out, most of the people that “win” tickets don’t actually come and they were letting people in the door without a ticket the night of the concert. My advice, worry less about winning tickets and more about making nice with the door guy to let you in that night without a ticket!

SJT
    SJT
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Yes- what somertimeoh said& if you know any of the bartenders- they MIGHT be able to hook you up. I saw Spoon for one of these events- it was sponsored by Jack Daniels so I got a hold of my liquor rep& he came through for me. It’s kind of a silly game these “sponsored” shows. I think they should just sell the tix& quit the crap. But what the H do I know??!!:)) Go dance& WIN WIN WIN!

missparker
    missparker
    Login to Send PM

I went to Ladies’ 80′s night (sigh) and they ran out of entry forms, so you might sacrifice your dignity for nothing if you take that route. I won tickets to the Jack Daniels Spoon show by entering on CD101′s page (in the Lounge). I’d love to get into this one!

alschuster
    alschuster
    Login to Send PM

this is a cd101 invite only show – listen to cd101 (esp as the show gets closer) and they will give away a buttload of tix. also, those of you who already listen and are “cd101 lounge” members – there are dozens of pairs of tix available in the next auction (4/16/09).

CaD
    CaD
    Login to Send PM

Suppose I could just ask Pat on Facebook or this weekend when I’m back in Akron :O

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Nitsud Regnifloh
    Login to Send PM

i have a great hand painted poster, made by Pat’s brother, Mark/Mike, whom i met briefly two summers ago that i would LOVE to get signed. being sans mammary glands, how is this possible?

MFRONE
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Keep in mind, even if you get tickets it doesn’t mean you will get to see the show. There is no guarantee with tickets for a show like this, check out the Jack Daniel’s website because they have more info as well.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

MFRONE wrote >>
    Keep in mind, even if you get tickets it doesn’t mean you will get to see the show. There is no guarantee with tickets for a show like this, check out the Jack Daniel’s website because they have more info as well.

Buzzkill, MFRONE. For shame.

CaD
    CaD
    Login to Send PM

von wrote >>
    i have a great hand painted poster, made by Pat’s brother, Mark/Mike, whom i met briefly two summers ago that i would LOVE to get signed. being sans mammary glands, how is this possible?

Here is his bro’s site, contact him through here and see if you can get something setup.

http://www.carneymatter.com/

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Nitsud Regnifloh
    Login to Send PM

thank you, sir.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?