Our City Online

Messageboard - Video Games

spore

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by vestanpance vestanpance 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

rave_til_dawn
    Login to Send PM

Amazon reviewers clobber Spore DRM

It installs some DRM software on your machine (without you knowing), and only allows 3 installs.

Roland
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Andrew Hall wrote Meet Quill-nobby!

A.

So I’m diggin the orange spots but I can’t figure out which is the face and which is the butt?! And why so many eyeballs!!!

Whats your username, I want to friend you so these weirdos show up in my game.

Andrew Hall
    Andrew Hall
    Login to Send PM

Roland wrote

So I’m diggin the orange spots but I can’t figure out which is the face and which is the butt?! And why so many eyeballs!!!

Whats your username, I want to friend you so these weirdos show up in my game.

andrew_hall

He is facing forward. I just added a bunch of eyeballs back when he was a blob in the slime pool and kept them all.

A.

blammo
    blammo
    Login to Send PM

Andrew Hall wrote He is facing forward. I just added a bunch of eyeballs back when he was a blob in the slime pool and kept them all.

Spoken like a proud father!

some dude in clintonville
    Login to Send PM

rave_til_dawn wrote So has the DRM I’ve read about factored into anyones purchase?

No. It’s not a big issue.

I reached the space stage in my game. There are easily over 20,000 stars you could explore across the entire galaxy. It’s absolutely massive.

Andrew Hall
    Andrew Hall
    Login to Send PM

blammo wrote
    Andrew Hall wrote He is facing forward. I just added a bunch of eyeballs back when he was a blob in the slime pool and kept them all.

Spoken like a proud father!

Indeed.

So imagine my heartbreak when my poor little guy got gobbled by an immense sea creature! Don’t go into the deep water.

Fortunately you reboot back to the nest, so quill-nobby still lives.

A.

DublinDiver
    Login to Send PM

I’m pretty addicted to this game right now. I think I played it 14 hours throughout the course of the weekend. The Space stage is endless! I’m using wormholes to jump all around the universe. It like that it allows you to play the game however you want. I have a good balance of trading spices and destroying whole planets (just for fun).

Pixel Doll
    Login to Send PM

I’ve played the DS version. But I’ve heard the PC game is even more fun and interesting.

I’ve gotton stuck on my first mission :(

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?