Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

Sink re-enameling?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Sink re-enameling?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Horse Chestnut Horse Chestnut 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Horse Chestnut
    Horse Chestnut
    Login to Send PM

I have my eye on a farm sink, but it needs refinishing. Does anyone have a ballpark idea of how much re-enameling costs?

HeySquare
    HeySquare
    Login to Send PM

I think it’s a couple hundred… I watched an HGTV program where they did it, and I think I remember it being about $300 for a bathtub.

But please keep me posted on if you find someone to do this type of work. I want to get my tub done, but haven’t really looked around to see who does it.

whitespace
    Login to Send PM

Had my bathroom remodeled last year. I had American Bathtub Refinishers fix my old bathtub. Looks new! Cost $310. Nice work. Contact Jon Cueni, phone number is 614-888-3813.

holt
    Login to Send PM

My parents restored their cast-iron clawfoot bathtub by having it sandblasted down to the metal, and then had it powdercoated white. It isnt quite as shiny as the original porcelain… but its really close, and probably alot cheaper. And if you have a good powdercoater do the job… that stuff is tough as nails and very chemical resistant.

They had Denny’s Sandblasting in the southend do the sandblasting, and Mills Metal Finishing off of Nelson Rd. do the powdercoating. Both places do very excellent work. Denny’s actually specializes in using very fine sand that way the parts end up having a very smooth surface finish….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?