Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Shoppers World

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping Shoppers World

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Walker Evans Walker Evans 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

New York based chain “Shoppers World” is expanding to Columbus with a store at the Great Western Shopping Center that opens today, and two more coming to the region soon. From their locations page:

GRAND OPENING MARCH 17, 2011

Great Western Shopping Center, 3400 North Blvd., Columbus, (614)351-8450

GRAND OPENING MAY 2011

Northern Lights, 3497 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus

GRAND OPENING 2011

Town & Country, 3680 East Broad Street, Columbus

Thoughts?

MORE: http://shoppersworldusa.com

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

looks like a kohls

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Yeah, I was thinking somewhere between Kohls and Walmart from the images and descriptions on their site… wasn’t sure if anyone here has ever been to one of their other locations…

cc
    cc

Looks like Value City.

Twixlen
    Participant

Slightly lame website. I’m guessing more Value City/Schottensteins/mebbe TJ Maxx-ish…

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

I received a flyer from them the other day. It looks exactly like a Schottensteins. Lots of cheap stuff for cheap prices.

Twixlen
    Participant

Anyone been yet? There is one about 1/4 mile from my house, but I almost *never* go that way. I’ll hafta check it out at some point.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.