Our City Online

Messageboard - Miscellaneous Events

SegAway Tours of Columbus Holiday Lights Tour, Nov 30-December 23 2012

Home Forums Events Miscellaneous Events SegAway Tours of Columbus Holiday Lights Tour, Nov 30-December 23 2012

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anne Evans Anne Evans 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

SegAway Tours of Columbus will offer Holiday Lights Tour

A unique way to experience our Capital City this holiday season

SegAway Tours of Columbus will once again be offering unique gliding tours during the upcoming holiday season. The 1.5 hour tour will cruise along the Scioto Mile, over the new Rich St. & Main St. bridges, through Columbus Commons and visit State Auto’s historic Christmas display. Riders will listen to festive holiday music through their helmets while they enjoy the decorations that illuminate our capital city. Tours will begin on Friday, November 30th and require a reservation.

The tours will be offered daily at 6:00 p.m. & 8:15 p.m. and begin at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, where SegAway Tours is headquartered. Each tour will include a training session before departure. These special tours will continue through December 23rd and are in addition to the regularly scheduled daily tours.

The Holiday Lights Tour cost $45 per person and each tour can accommodate up to 8 riders. For additional information and to make a reservation, please visit our web site at http://www.SegAwayToursofColumbus.com or contact us at 614.222.3005.

johnwashere
    johnwashere
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I did this last year. It was a blast! :) I just might have to go again

L-Rag
    Login to Send PM

Someone just posted this link on my Facebook timeline and I was like, hell to the yesssssssssssss. Jingle, jingle!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.