Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

Ruby Tuesday shutters Marlin and Rays Seafood restaurants

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Ruby Tuesday shutters Marlin and Rays Seafood restaurants

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by tolemac5050 tolemac5050 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tolemac5050
    tolemac5050
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Ruby Tuesday abruptly closed all 13 Marlin & Ray’s restaurants nationwide. The local restaurant was located on Hilliard Rome Road. Not sure if any serverance was offered to the staff. Guess they did not meet sales projections. Most were located in former Ruby Tuesday’s

Bring on Rusty Bucket, (please)

geoyui
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I’ve been to the Hilliard Rome location. Food was ok, and it doesn’t surprise me that they closed. Everytime we went, close to 75% of the restaurant was empty.

ColumbusTime
    ColumbusTime
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Good riddance. Their food sucked.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Never heard of em.

Mister Shifter
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Darn, back to Captain D’s for me.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

tolemac5050 said:
    Ruby Tuesday abruptly closed all 13 Marlin & Ray’s restaurants nationwide. The local restaurant was located on Hilliard Rome Road. Not sure if any serverance was offered to the staff. Guess they did not meet sales projections. Most were located in former Ruby Tuesday’s

Bring on Rusty Bucket, (please)

Rusty Bucket is legit. Their fish and chips, subbing panko for beer batter, is the best I’ve had in Columbus.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?