Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

RedZone Reunion - December 21 2012

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events RedZone Reunion – December 21 2012

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anne Evans Anne Evans 1 year, 7 months ago.

Tagged

djs

redzone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Chris Corso, Mike Gallicchio & Brian Swanson present..

The Red Zone Reunion End Of The World Bash Friday December 21st 2012. If the World Is Going To End, Let It End Where It All Started. .

Grand-openig-copy_2-(3)492390be15c7206122240274dd82e6ce-200x400.png

3 rooms of sound, over 20 DJ’s from the past to the present, Dancers, entertainment and live drummers. Doors open at 9pm!

Front room sponsored my Milk Bar, Featuring old school and new school Hip with DJ’s Ductape, Johnny Cashola & Patrick Hicks.

Main Room DJ’s so far, Jeff Pons, Jason (Lemon) Lyman, Doug (Doughboy) Holmes, John (Jondy) Dougherty, Glenn (B) Bennison, Mike (Magic Mike) Gallicchio, Masha Meyta, Allen Epstein,

Back Room Featuring “Sweatin” with Dj’s Scotty Neimet, Titonton Duvante, Jimmy (Drift) Schaub & Mike (Midi-Slut) Poe!

Vip and pre-sale tickets now availabe. Tables are available please contact Molly@thecgsgroup.com

Sponsors Milk Bar, Columbus Underground, Ozone Ent, Outlook Magazine, The CGS Group, Quality, Eastern Block, Sweatin!

http://www.redzonereunion.com/

cwrights
    Login to Send PM

Tickets now on sale http://www.redzonereunion.com

for tables please contact molly@thecgsgroup.com

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Gonna be a fun party! :D

cwrights
    Login to Send PM

DeepDish @ Redzone 2000
    Can’t wait for the End of the World Bash Friday Dec 21st

Jurbank
    Login to Send PM

If you’re looking for an alternative or just not ready to stop when this closes down, head out to The Last Party on Earth[/url]… we’ll be going until 4 am with a late night set from Kenny Lectro. BYOB!!

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

gunplay optional?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I need to find my Express jeans and shiny Kenneth Cole shirt.

ricospaz
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Snarf said:
    I need to find my Express jeans and shiny Kenneth Cole shirt.

I still remember a girlfriend puking because the bass was so strong. awesome

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

lazyfish said:
    gunplay optional?

I don’t recall there ever been issues with guns at Redzone. Perhaps at other clubs under other management in that space, but not at Rezone if memory serves me correctly.

bayrea
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Walker said:
    I don’t recall there ever been issues with guns at Redzone. Perhaps at other clubs under other management in that space, but not at Rezone if memory serves me correctly.

I don’t recall any issues with Redzone either, but whatever the incarnation after Redzone was called was bad. When I lived in the brewery district I walked by there at closing time and there were police out in full riot gear!

peanutnozone
    peanutnozone
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Man this place was awesome. I saw DJ Sammy in 06? 07? Nice venue for that. I’d totally go to this as I’m in Ohio for the holidays, but on that night I’ll be in NY. Not a bad problem to have I guess but I would totally love be at this thing.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

bayrea
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Walker said:
    I saw Steve Lawler there 10 years ago. ;)

http://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/steve-lawler-at-redzone-friday-22nd

I was at that show.. one of my favorites was the Carl Cox show..

scottlitch
    scottlitch
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I think this event is an homage to the original Red Zone days (’98-’00 I believe) when Boogie was the MC and Doughboy did Rotation Fridays and Clockwork Sundays. Jondy was the Saturday resident DJ, and Lemon Lyman and Jeff Pons were rotating residents, along with Doughboy on Fridays. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I produced some events there, beginning in 2002, when I started Squared[/url]. It was the second incarnation of the Red Zone as “redzone”. We produced some Squared events in the Standard Lounge. I also produced “Ritual” events there after Squared merged with Mythodic and partnered up with Disco Productions in late 2003 for the the club’s third incarnation. That’s when we introduced trance acts DJ Sammy, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten and drum and bass acts DJ Craze and Planet of the Drums. The original incarnation of Red Zone was focused on house music and techno in the main room with acts like Keoki, Atomic Babies, and Stacey Pullen.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I was at all those lol (Keoki, Atomic Babies, and Stacey Pullen)

yup original incarnation was more of that style but I think Dieselboy played redzone between 96-00 about 3 times a year. It seemed like he was always there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.