Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Recommendations for Wendy's

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Recommendations for Wendy’s

This topic contains 198 replies, has 59 voices, and was last updated by  tolemac5050 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

JimL2 wrote >>
    Attn. Wendy’s C-level employees: I have already made you $2.99.

not to mention cocacola, the american plastic council, BP, the pickerington chamber of commerce and volvo.

lifeliberty
    Participant

The only complaint I have EVER phoned in to a company was with Wendy’s. Bad bad bad customer servive, and on top of that they got my drive thru order wrong, like opposite day wrong.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

They had some hot sauce for nugget dipping back in the day that was awesome also… sigh.. damn you wendys.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

People, please. This is a thread for recommending chain-wide updates for Wendy’s. Not for complaining about an isolated incidents of customer service or vague recollections of hot sauces.

I want unique ideas that would set them apart from the pack. Something that will catapult them into the 2020s and give people a reason to eat there other than “I feel like some hamburger corners.”
    “Touchscreen-based drive-thru menus, so you don’t have to shout into a speaker that was built in the 1950s”–YES.
    “An exact copy of the game BK Sneak King, except you play as a creepy Dave Thomas”–NO.

For instance, I would rewrite Lifeliberty’s post as “sometimes Wendy’s service is bad, so they should have a chain you can pull which dumps water on the employees when that happens.”

Vestanpance’s suggestion would be “Wendy’s should have a condiment bar; make it like a soda fountain, but for condiments. Use those udder-shaped dispensers they have at ballparks, and stock it with 25+ different sauces arranged by the year that it represents.”

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Wendy’s should have Frosty’s with LSD in them.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

JimL2 wrote >>

Vestanpance’s suggestion would be “Wendy’s should have a condiment bar; make it like a soda fountain, but for condiments. Use those udder-shaped dispensers they have at ballparks, and stock it with 25+ different sauces arranged by the year that it represents.”

this is exactly what I was trying to get across. Thank you.

Might I also suggest different levels of cripsness of bacon to suite all preferences.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

p.s. the chain also sounds a foghorn before the water dumps.

Twixlen
    Participant

A full on potato bar – a Dirty Frank’s level of variety of toppings – AND, baked sweet potatoes.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

vestanpance wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

Might I also suggest different levels of cripsness of bacon to suite all preferences.

I’d like the flaccid baconator.

lifeliberty
    Participant

JimL2 wrote >>
    This is a thread for recommending chain-wide updates for Wendy’s.

needs more glory holes.
    Most times I just get a couple items for the dogs- need dog menu, although the one they have is a good fit already, so maybe add sliders for small pups.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>

vestanpance wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

I’d just like to order that

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>

vestanpance wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

I’d just like to order that

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

welcome to page 3.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I want Ed Hardy sauce.

Snarf wrote >>
    I want Ed Hardy sauce.

What would tacky and obnoxious taste like?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 199 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.