Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

Overnight parking Arena District/Short North

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Overnight parking Arena District/Short North

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sarah12345 1 year, 11 months ago.

Tagged

parking

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sarah12345
    Login to Send PM

Hello! Does anyone know of any overnight parking options in the arena district or short north? I am having trouble finding any information online about available parking and rates. Thanks!

Analogue Kid
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I think the Vine Street parking garage allows overnight parking, being that it’s attached to a hotel and all. I would check there.

NerosNeptune
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Do you have a more specific area? There are garages, parking lots, on street parking..

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Are you looking for an individual night of overnight parking? Or a monthly rate that allows for regular overnight parking?

sarah12345
    Login to Send PM

I am looking specifically for an individual night of parking, close to High and Goodale. Thanks!

NerosNeptune
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

There are a lot of lots and garages within a few blocks of there. The Vine St. garage (behind the new Hilton) would be close and an easy walk to High and Goodale. I don’t know how much it is there, but overnight parking at the lot across from my building a couple blocks away is $10.

ehill27
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Free parking on Goodale, west of Neil.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?