Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Overnight parking Arena District/Short North

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Overnight parking Arena District/Short North

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sarah12345 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sarah12345

Hello! Does anyone know of any overnight parking options in the arena district or short north? I am having trouble finding any information online about available parking and rates. Thanks!

Analogue Kid
    Participant

I think the Vine Street parking garage allows overnight parking, being that it’s attached to a hotel and all. I would check there.

NerosNeptune
    Participant

Do you have a more specific area? There are garages, parking lots, on street parking..

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Are you looking for an individual night of overnight parking? Or a monthly rate that allows for regular overnight parking?

sarah12345

I am looking specifically for an individual night of parking, close to High and Goodale. Thanks!

NerosNeptune
    Participant

There are a lot of lots and garages within a few blocks of there. The Vine St. garage (behind the new Hilton) would be close and an easy walk to High and Goodale. I don’t know how much it is there, but overnight parking at the lot across from my building a couple blocks away is $10.

ehill27
    Participant

Free parking on Goodale, west of Neil.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

COLUMBUS DESSERT FEST 2018!

The biggest dessert festival in Columbus returns! Join us on Saturday, February 3rd for the Sweet Treats Dessert Festival and taste all of the best desserts that Columbus has to offer! Limited tickets are available and are expected to sell out in advance:

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS