Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

OSU Medical Center Expansion - News & Updates

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development OSU Medical Center Expansion – News & Updates

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Walker Evans Walker Evans 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

OPKAG

The food truck arrival last week is pretty cool as well…the entire environment down there is very exciting!

We put a little article up on www.columbusfoodtruckfest.com

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Whole lotta glass going in:

Construction Roundup: Nov 2012 Part 2

columbusmike
    Participant

Pretty poorly designed building by HOK. Talk about a giant block of glass and monochromatic brick.

Why’d they fire the local design firm again?

mrsgeedeck
    Participant

@columbusmike from the perspective of a frequent patient of the Medical Center, I like the glass. It means there’s a good chance that if I’m laid up in the hospital I’ll at least have a good view during my convalescence. Open airy buildings, and light therapy help in recovery more than architectural ambition.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Lovely sunny day for some December construction update photos. ;)

From here: http://www.columbusunderground.com/construction-roundup-december-2012

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

This building looks really good on a nice clear day with blue skies. I keep getting new glimpses of it from different parts of town, constantly forgetting how far away you can see it…

Construction Roundup: January 2013

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Looking for a new apartment or condo?

Explore what Bridge Park has to offer at our upcoming Urban Living Tour on Sunday, October 29th! Tickets are only $10 in advance or $20 day-of, and include a drink ticket for the AC Hotel bar!

CLICK HERE FOR $10 TICKETS