Our City Online

Messageboard - Sports

OSU Football Season 2012-2013

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Sports OSU Football Season 2012-2013

This topic contains 107 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anne Evans Anne Evans 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 108 total)
  • Author

pez
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Probably the coolest halftime show I’ve ever seen, ode to video games. The running horse at about 6 mins is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAzzbrFgcUw

Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Number 8 in the AP poll. Nice.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

That half time show was amazing. Thanks for posting!

howatzer
    Login to Send PM

Record attendance last night at the Shoe and the 12th man really made a difference – you could tell Nebraska offense couldn’t hear themselves think. When Martinez was sacked twice in a row I thought the place was going to shake apart.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Have to say it’s refreshing watching a Buckeye team who understands the concept of the forward pass and the kicker remains untested at 47 yards 5 games in.

Mister Shifter
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

After seeing the potential of Herman’s offense in action, I can’t express enough how much I don’t miss “Tressel Ball” and Jim Bollman.

Pablo
    Pablo
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Mister Shifter said:
    After seeing the potential of Herman’s offense in action, I can’t express enough how much I don’t miss “Tressel Ball” and Jim Bollman.

+1 Tressel would’ve started taking a knee with 10 minutes left in the game.

Jman4ever
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

lifeontwowheels said:
    Have to say it’s refreshing watching a Buckeye team who understands the concept of the forward pass and the kicker remains untested at 47 yards 5 games in.

Interesting when you look at how the team did passing v rushing on Saturday night.

IOW a good throwing team isn’t necessarily what makes a good offensive performance.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Jman4ever said:
    Interesting when you look at how the team did passing v rushing on Saturday night.

IOW a good throwing team isn’t necessarily what makes a good offensive performance.

I’m just looking at how much more polished and developed things are. There were some bad throws but I thought it was great that they didn’t revert to running the damn ball for the next 8 plays.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

this was the first game that Braxton really impressed me. He still can’t throw the deep ball with much zip on it, but the passes to the tight-end down the middle were right on the money.

makes me happy for the future.

gramarye
    gramarye
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

vestanpance said:
    this was the first game that Braxton really impressed me. He still can’t throw the deep ball with much zip on it, but the passes to the tight-end down the middle were right on the money.

makes me happy for the future.

His arm has definitely improved. I have not been a Braxton-bandwagon rider yet and I’m still not completely sold on his arm, but he was on target with most of his important throws on Saturday (and, of course, I never had many doubts about his legs, though I do hate seeing him get hit that much).

P.S. That was the most awesome halftime show I can remember from TBDBITL.

News
    News
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Plenty to Play for
    Published on October 12, 2012 10:50 am
    By: Corey Barnes

The Ohio State University Buckeyes are in the running for a national championship. No, they are not allowed to play in the Big Ten Title game. No, they are not allowed to appear in any bowl game, BCS or otherwise. But these Buckeyes can still win a division, get a t-shirt, and potentially add another entry in the national title column. It won’t be easy, but it can be done.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusunderground.com/plenty-to-play-for

howatzer
    Login to Send PM

I don’t know what’s worse. OSU’s passing or BTN’s coverage.

Scratch that. Definitely BTN’s coverage. Please explain to me why we need to interview the IU basketball coach during a 4th down play?

Clearly, the entire BTN staff is made up of people that couldn’t get a job at ESPN.

howatzer
    Login to Send PM

BTW, unless you’re expecting the NCAA to have a change of heart, you can change the name of this thread to just “OSU Football Season 2012″

howatzer
    Login to Send PM

howatzer said:
    I don’t know what’s worse. OSU’s passing DEFENSE or BTN’s coverage.

Scratch that. Definitely BTN’s coverage. Please explain to me why we need to interview the IU basketball coach during a 4th down play?

Clearly, the entire BTN staff is made up of people that couldn’t get a job at ESPN.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?