In case some of you don't know, I make jewelry for my small business, Sweet Stella Designs. I am in the process of starting a new line called "Sweet Collaborations", which will feature the work of Columbus artists.
So, if you're a 2-D artist who would like to see your art as wearable jewelry, here is some more info:
* The artist's name, the name of the piece, a brief bio, and website will be included with each item and listed in the description at sweetstella.etsy.com.
* Items will be for sale on sweetstella.etsy.com, at North Market Artisan Sundays, and other craft shows/venues where I may sell my work.
* I am beginning with pendant necklaces ranging from 3/4-inch to 1.5-inches. Pendants may contain a full artwork or a detail of a complete work.
* Artwork should be rated PG. :)
* Collaborating artists will receive a (handsome!) portion of sales.
The first featured artist of the "Sweet Collaborations" line is Jeff Fernengel!
If you are interested, please PM me for more info.
To see some examples of my pendants, check out sweetstella.etsy.com