Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

Nunnally v. Ganahl: Battle of the Columbus Weather Heavyweights!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nunnally v. Ganahl: Battle of the Columbus Weather Heavyweights!

This topic contains 110 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  bob.os 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Kid Rockafella
    Login to Send PM

Snarf said:
    Whoa there, kneejerk racism. I said nothing of the sort. If you have some agenda with me, take it to PM or the streetz, B.

O wow i see….so your comments to me, on this thread and others, don’t qualify as you having “some agenda with me” first? but my calling you out all of a sudden does?? lol dam now i get the picture here. btw constantly poking at what u think to be ebonics is racist. but i gues u figure you have your fanbase here fooled so whats it matter. peace

Rockmastermike
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

lol trolls trolling trolls in a thread about the trolled suing the troll.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Rockmastermike said:

straight up blud ain no beef cheese up inyeya. one luv.

Kid Rockafella
    Login to Send PM

Snarf said:
    straight up blud ain no beef cheese up inyeya. one luv.

thank you for proving my point. you are a passive aggressive racist. pm me if you have have a secret agenda with me, but since u obviously like to beat up on new people with your schoolyard friends cheering you on, you can jus keep it here where u can show ur firends how smart and funny you think you are.. seems like this is what you live for.

ricospaz
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

So anyway, Did Ganahl call him a poopyhead?

Onehypnotiqt
    Onehypnotiqt
    Login to Send PM

Couldn’t they have taken this behind closed doors instead of battling it out in the courts?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Kid Rockafella said:
    thank you for proving my point. you are a passive aggressive racist. pm me if you have have a secret agenda with me, but since u obviously like to beat up on new people with your schoolyard friends cheering you on, you can jus keep it here where u can show ur firends how smart and funny you think you are.. seems like this is what you live for.

Your newness to this forum (and apparently the internet and reality) have little to do with my poking a little fun your way. Not to mention, I have no friends here. I’d think someone with your street vernacular would have thicker skin as well and wouldn’t resort to hurling out baseless insults.

Plus this is all very off topic.

In your initial remarks were you implying you have some inside knowledge of the topic at hand? Please share in if so, your delightful colloquialisms are now expected and revered.

rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Rockmastermike said:

TROLLCEPTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLDSE7RHvno

rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Onehypnotiqt said:
    Couldn’t they have taken this behind closed doors instead of battling it out in the courts?

You’d think.

Although, the only thing I know about either of these guys is they do the weather on different local stations. Maybe one or both of them is overly touchy, maybe one or both of them is a complete dick, or perhaps it’s all a stunt to drum up ratings.

Who knows.

matchew
    Login to Send PM

rus said:
    You’d think.

Although, the only thing I know about either of these guys is they do the weather on different local stations. Maybe one or both of them is overly touchy, maybe one or both of them is a complete dick, or perhaps it’s all a stunt to drum up ratings.

Who knows.

They both work for WCMH 4 (NBC Affiliate). Bob is in the mornings. Jym in the evenings.

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

rus said:
    Although, the only thing I know about either of these guys is they do the weather on different local stations.

The only thing you know about them is wrong.

rus
    rus
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

matchew said:
    They both work for WCMH 4 (NBC Affiliate). Bob is in the mornings. Jym in the evenings.

Eh. Great way to show I get my weather info online.

misskitty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

There has to be something comical coming from two weathermen that are going to battle it out. I think a storm is brewing and this should be a comic with one bring the hail down the other could toss lighting. Ganahl rather reminds me of Peter from Family Guy…

Bring it!

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Cookie said:
    The only thing you know about them is wrong.

this is by far the most funny thing cookie has ever said.

well played

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

vestanpance said:
    this is by far the most funny thing cookie has ever said.

well played

it takes a village..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?