Our City Online

Messageboard - Columbus Festivals

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

New Years Eve 2013

Home Forums Events Columbus Festivals New Years Eve 2013

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  News 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

A Chuck Norris’ New Year’s Eve at 16-Bit Bar + Arcade

[When]
    Tuesday at 4:00pm until Wednesday at 2:30am
    [Description]
    Alright people, NO Glitz, NO Glam, NO Cover and NO Meatheads (just Chuck). Chuck Norris will kick the doors open at 4pm, we’ll be running Chuck Norris drink specials and movies all night!!!

Hang with us and Chuck for a killer night!!!

16-Bit Bar+Arcade
    254 South Fourth Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215

LINK[/url]

Achekov
    Participant

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

I really miss the BoMA New Years events. I’ve really seen nothing that quite compares in scope since.

Anonymous

In the new year’s Eve,i really miss my family and to celebrate the special festival,i decide to change my hair style with the most fashionable bob wigs[/url].

News
    Participant

Celebrate the New Year!
    Published on December 31, 2013 6:00 am
    By: Anne

Tonight is New Year’s Eve, what are your plans? Are you still looking for something to do? Here’s a bunch of things going on and specials at a bunch of restaurants. Please call ahead to confirm availability. Enjoy your night and ring in a great new year!

READ MORE: http://www.columbusunderground.com/celebrate-the-new-year

News
    Participant

New Year’s Eve Cab Shortage could impact Columbus
    Monday December 30, 2013 10:28 PM

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Plans to get to and from party destinations in full swing. But if you’re planning on just hailing a cab on a street corner, one cab company says you’ll need to think again. David Herring, the Operations Manager for ACME Enterprise Incorporated says his drivers can’t just pull over and pick up New Year’s fares for fear they might be ticketed in a no stopping zone.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/12/30/new-years-partiers-advised-to-plan-early-for-transportation.html

Eugene_C
    Participant

“…his drivers can’t just pull over and pick up New Year’s fares for fear they might be ticketed in a no stopping zone…”

LOL. I have a few questions:

[*] How often do people actually hail cabs in a no stopping zone? [*] And how many no stopping zones also exclude cabs and buses from the restriction? [*] How many tickets did CPD issue in no stopping zones last year? [*]Do that many CPD cars actually have time on New Years Eve to be enforcing no stopping zones?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I thought I recall Roy saying something years ago about taxi hailing being allowed on city streets by law. Perhaps something has changed?

Not that Tom
    Not that Tom
    Participant

I’m going to Achekov’s party for sure. Last year it turned out to be a shit time, but I got a good feeling about this year!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

The forum ‘Columbus Festivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.