Our City Online

Messageboard - Books

New Style Magazine - Anthology

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Books New Style Magazine – Anthology

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anne Evans Anne Evans 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

This looks fun. I looked at the online sample and it looks like a nice high quality magazine. $38 is a bit steep for me for 4 issues. Might be worth checking out the first issue though. Thoughts?

http://anthologymag.com

HeySquare
    HeySquare
    Login to Send PM

Are you reminded of Blueprint?

Which is not a bad thing… I miss that magazine. I get House Beautiful, but the interiors are so out of reach, that while truly beautiful, are sometimes not so helpful for the PBR budget. This mag reads like it will fill the style niche for those of us who can’t do a $42,000 coffee table.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

I noticed Martha Stewart created an iPad only version of Martha Stewart Living.

Maybe there is hope they can bring back Blueprint and just sell it digitally!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/martha-stewart-living-magazine/id399094624?mt=8

joev
    joev
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

That squid wallpaper is slick!

erydellclot
    Login to Send PM

With the popularity of wine clubs increasing, wine clubs of different types have come up – from subscription wine clubs offering a variety of membership schemes to social, discount and free wine clubs. Subscription wine clubs are the most professional of all, with experts on board making available the best of wines to their members. Social wine clubs can be a closer affair formed of friends and family members who create a yearly fund to acquire wine for satisfying their taste buds

Other About Suede blog

Evening

About christianlouboutinplan.com blog

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?