Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

Fleur - Downtown Champagne & Dessert Bar

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Fleur – Downtown Champagne & Dessert Bar

This topic contains 448 replies, has 124 voices, and was last updated by  Mister Shifter 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 449 total)
  • Author
    Coy
    Coy
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

White couches= Gansta Ass Marshmallows.

Bear
    Bear
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

richyrich
    richyrich
    Login to Send PM

Mercurius wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>
    all i say to you guys is theres alot of things and places that i dont like but i keep it to myself and stay away from them places so why dont you do me fleur and other ppl and just stay away from fleur and let everyone that wants to enjoy this venu enjoy it.

no u dont understand that richyrich nos more than what most other ppl no. maybe you dont no marble as much as him but that isnt even good marbles. richyrich really would have really made this place more classy. to bad he didnt buy it instead of thses jokers.

I wouldnt invest my money in a bar. Those places close down too fast. Im pretty sure that Roopan not doing so well so he is trying to come up with ways to keep up. Come on he had 18+ ppl coming in this weekend. And it was all asian ppl. I couldnt tell if they all were under aged or what. But why would you have under 21 come in a bar when they cant buy drinks. Im pretty sure there was alot of asian drunks under the age of 21. Thats a no no! Does this guy think what he is doing?? Anyone wanna help me get this straight? Or I also heard he will have coffee an be open at 7am. Wonder how that will go…ppl would want the booze with their coffee….?

richyrich
    richyrich
    Login to Send PM

Mercurius wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>
    all i say to you guys is theres alot of things and places that i dont like but i keep it to myself and stay away from them places so why dont you do me fleur and other ppl and just stay away from fleur and let everyone that wants to enjoy this venu enjoy it.

no u dont understand that richyrich nos more than what most other ppl no. maybe you dont no marble as much as him but that isnt even good marbles. richyrich really would have really made this place more classy. to bad he didnt buy it instead of thses jokers.

I wouldnt invest my money in a bar. Those places close down too fast. Im pretty sure that Roopan not doing so well so he is trying to come up with ways to keep up. Come on he had 18+ ppl coming in this weekend. And it was all asian ppl. I couldnt tell if they all were under aged or what. But why would you have under 21 come in a bar when they cant buy drinks. Im pretty sure there was alot of asian drunks under the age of 21. Thats a no no! Does this guy think what he is doing?? Anyone wanna help me get this straight? Or I also heard he will have coffee an be open at 7am. Wonder how that will go…ppl would want the booze with their coffee….?

richyrich
    richyrich
    Login to Send PM

Mercurius wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

richyrich
    richyrich
    Login to Send PM

Mercurius wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

richyrich
    richyrich
    Login to Send PM

Mercurius wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

richyrich
    richyrich
    Login to Send PM

Mercurius wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

Brant
    Login to Send PM

Snarf wrote >>
    Link me to the archive site of Tiger Roopan anybody? lol.

This one?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

no, but that’s hilarious. he does blue steel like a pro.

richyrich
    richyrich
    Login to Send PM

Mercurius wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

richyrich
    richyrich
    Login to Send PM

Mercurius wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

sickmista99
    Blocked
    Login to Send PM

WHAT? Fellaz, we know how crazy we got up in the VIP last Friday night, straight actin’ tha fool! Ladies were everywhere but that’s how we DO THA THANG. You know we be straight up illin at Fleur this Wednesday night, poppin’ magnums, makin it rain, Veuve, Dom, Cotton Candy that’s how we roll. Bring yo’ stacks cause its gonna get crazy up in herr!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dimkLKTKHas

GVgirl
    Login to Send PM

The asian girls were part of a sorority party. Yes, that’s right. They are booking champagne and cotton candy parties for college kids. The flyers were posted on Long St. and they had everyone going in the BACK door. For $100 six people got in and got a bottle of liquor. Great idea. If you want to see the pictures of cotton candy puke on the sidewalks the next day I have them.

GVgirl
    Login to Send PM

The asian girls were part of a sorority party. Yes, that’s right. They are booking champagne and cotton candy parties for college kids. The flyers were posted on Long St. and they had everyone going in the BACK door. For $100 six people got in and got a bottle of liquor. Great idea. If you want to see the pictures of cotton candy puke on the sidewalks the next day I have them.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 449 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?