Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

Native Raw Organic pressed Juice

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Native Raw Organic pressed Juice

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  dejitaru 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dejitaru
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Noticed a window sign in the old Phia hair salon location in the short north. Looks like a juice bar is going to open soon. Anyone have more info? Was just in new york couple weeks ago and noticed fresh juice bars everywhere and wondered how they would do in Columbus.

AMEEKER
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

My sister in law Erin and her friend Nicole are opening that shop. I’ll see if I can connect them with Walker for an interview. If I tried to tell you about it, it would sound like, “They’re opening a cold pressed juice bar” which you pretty much already know. Last I heard they were hoping to be open by Feb. 1. ;-)

dejitaru
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Hey a tentative opening date is good info!

News
    News
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Native Cold Pressed to Open Short North Juice Shop
    Business Profiles — By Susan Post on December 31, 2013 at 8:00 am

Two friends are out to create an oasis for the health-minded Columbus consumer. Native Cold Pressed will open their Short-North doors to serve raw, organic cold pressed juices.

Co-Owners Nicole Salvo and Erin Thacker are gearing up for a February opening of the first stand-alone, cold pressed juice bar in Columbus. Native Cold Pressed will serve a menu of juices the owners mixed themselves with ingredients from local and U.S.-based organic farms.

READ MORE: http://www.themetropreneur.com/columbus/native-cold-pressed-to-open-short-north-juice-shop/

News
    News
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?