Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

Local Music/Art Non-Profit Benefit Show--BLUR

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Local Music/Art Non-Profit Benefit Show–BLUR

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Local Autonomy 2 years ago.

Tagged

music

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Local Autonomy
    Login to Send PM

Believing in the value of supporting more open format shows (like the ones of the past), Local Autonomy is helping to put on a electronic dance and experimental music show, in collaboration with The Fuse Factory, Push Prod. Run 614, Ohio Vibe, & Squared, called BLUR at 400W Rich Tomorrow (Saturday November 17th) from 4:30-10:30pm to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of my Local Autonomy blog/history project, to raise funds for The Fuse Factory, and push our scene to consider ways of blurring our notions of shows and dance music. The show will cost $5 and all proceeds from the door will be going to The Fuse Factory to help them pay for bringing dance, experimental, and ambient artists to play in Columbus. I think of this as a vital way to reinvest in our community by give resources directly to groups in Columbus that wish to push our artistic dialogue. All performers will be given the freedom to explore whatever visual and sound themes they want to in line with the larger goal of blurring our conceptions of dance music. I hope you can make it out to see these amazing artists and support a good cause.

For More Information CLICK HERE

Artist Line Up w/ Rough Time slots:

4:30-5:30 Mike Shiflet and Jeff Chenault

5:30-6:30 Trademark G. of Evolution Control Committee

6:30-7:30 Textbeak

7:30-8:30 Aaron Austen and DJ Push

8:30-9:30 Kevin Kennedy and James Johnson “The Fallen”

9:30-10:30 FUNERALS

Saturday, November 17

4:30-10:30pm

400 W Rich (www.400westrich.com/)

$5 Cash Only (All proceeds from door going to The Fuse Factory)

ALL AGES

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?