Our City Online

Messageboard - Art Events

Junctionview Studios Open house (this weekend)

Home Forums Events Art Events Junctionview Studios Open house (this weekend)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Coreroc Coreroc 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Coreroc
    Coreroc
    Login to Send PM

Hello all and happy holidays!

I wanted to drop a post to let anyone interewsted know that Junctionview Studios will be having an open house this Saturday December 12th. We will have our doors open from 6-10pm and dj moxy will provide music till about midnight for those who want to stay later. The resident artists will also have a potluck dinner for those who come with tasty delights and drinks for all.

Similar to Agora the halls will be filled with art, but in this case the show is curated by the artists and will only b e the work of resident Junctionview artists. Any artist who is present will; have their studios open to view more art and to see a glimpse into the working spaces and paintings in process. It will be a great time to mingle with the residents of one of Columbus’ most prolific art venues and also to shop for the holidays. A variety of art will be available for purchase or you can speak with an artist to get that one of a kind comission started.

We hope that this night offers all a chance into our creative environment and we at Junctionview look forward to hosting this event for all to enjoy. See you there and please email me with any questions @ coreroc@gmail.com

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Very cool! :D

sugarplumclarey
    Login to Send PM

Cool! I’m definitely going to come to do some holiday shopping. Will any of the artists take debit, or should we bring cash only?

Coreroc
    Coreroc
    Login to Send PM

Very few artists have that ability, but a few do. There is internet at JV so some artists can also process through paypal. My strong suggestion is to have cash on hand. However you can also make it to an ATM and back in 5-10 min in the worst case.

I know I will have small original works starting at $10 so it shouldn’t be hard to find affordable art on hand.

lstandsforlisa
    lstandsforlisa
    Login to Send PM

I’ll also have small and affordable work for sale! $10 or less on a lot of it.

I’m getting excited and trying to figure out what cupcakes to bake.

Coreroc
    Coreroc
    Login to Send PM

I’m excited to eat your cupcakes and for sure will be shopping your works to add to my collection of my favorite Columbus artists.

lstandsforlisa
    lstandsforlisa
    Login to Send PM

Prepare yourself for Arnold Palmer Cupcakes (Iced Tea & Lemonade)! Topping a few of them with candied lemon slices.

Coreroc
    Coreroc
    Login to Send PM

DOn’t forget this is going on tonight folks. The building is filled with fun art and great energy!

till 11 or so!

sugarplumclarey
    Login to Send PM

It was really incredible! I wanted to buy everything! If you’re reading this, get away from your computer and head over there!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Art Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.