Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

No Reservations Viewing, Reaction & Columbus Branding

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV No Reservations Viewing, Reaction & Columbus Branding

This topic contains 410 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by lisathewaitress lisathewaitress 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 424 total)
  • Author
    lisathewaitress
    lisathewaitress
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

We don’t have cable! Are there any bars (preferably in the campus/downtown area) who will agree to play this episode with the sound on?? I promise I can drink enough cocktails to make it worth it for you!!

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

lisathewaitress wrote >>
    We don’t have cable! Are there any bars (preferably in the campus/downtown area) who will agree to play this episode with the sound on?? I promise I can drink enough cocktails to make it worth it for you!!

Maybe Circus?

lisathewaitress
    lisathewaitress
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Cookie wrote >>

lisathewaitress wrote >>

Maybe Circus?

that was my first thought, too – maybe they’re planning to watch it tonight? They don’t typically have TVs in there, so I didn’t know if they were going to have a special viewing party.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

The crew at Nida’s always let me put the tv on whatever I wanted if I asked for the remote…but it was always cc…I don’t recall them ever having the sound on…

lisathewaitress
    lisathewaitress
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

osulew wrote >>
    The crew at Nida’s always let me put the tv on whatever I wanted if I asked for the remote…but it was always cc…I don’t recall them ever having the sound on…

That’s a good idea – we’re having dinner at Kihachi so I kinda hate to show up at a restaurant without having dinner, and the show airs at 10 i think – would they still be open?

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

lisathewaitress wrote >>
    that was my first thought, too – maybe they’re planning to watch it tonight? They don’t typically have TVs in there, so I didn’t know if they were going to have a special viewing party.

They have a couple of TVs over the bar, but I don’t know if they have karaoke or a band or something running at the same time tonight. You could always call. I think they open at 4:00.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

lisathewaitress wrote >>

osulew wrote >>

That’s a good idea – we’re having dinner at Kihachi so I kinda hate to show up at a restaurant without having dinner, and the show airs at 10 i think – would they still be open?

Hrm…I really only was going on weekends when Viv worked, so I’m not sure what their weekday hours look like these days. Michelle at SJT has a couple of tvs, but I don’t know if she has cable…although I think I watched some Animal Planet in there last time I was in…

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

osulew wrote >>
    Michelle at SJT has a couple of tvs, but I don’t know if she has cable…although I think I watched some Animal Planet in there last time I was in…

I’ve asked before, and there’s no sound on them.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Cookie wrote >>

osulew wrote >>
    Michelle at SJT has a couple of tvs, but I don’t know if she has cable…although I think I watched some Animal Planet in there last time I was in…

I’ve asked before, and there’s no sound on them.

Ah. Gotcha.

kitty
    kitty
    Login to Send PM

Cookie wrote >>

lisathewaitress wrote >>

They have a couple of TVs over the bar, but I don’t know if they have karaoke or a band or something running at the same time tonight. You could always call. I think they open at 4:00.

Mondays are usually “Punk Rock Karaoke” and from the sounds of the patio every week, quite popular.
    Does Damon’s still do the thing where you can tune the TV sound at your table? Is Damon’s still around? Totally random but they might put on No Res for you :)

lisathewaitress
    lisathewaitress
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

kitty wrote >>

Cookie wrote >>

lisathewaitress wrote >>

Mondays are usually “Punk Rock Karaoke” and from the sounds of the patio every week, quite popular.
    Does Damon’s still do the thing where you can tune the TV sound at your table? Is Damon’s still around? Totally random but they might put on No Res for you :)

punk rock karaoke sounds pretty sweet, actually….

drew
    drew
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

lisathewaitress wrote >>

osulew wrote >>

Trust me when I say that Nida is happy to have people sitting at her bar and drinking on a Monday night. I’m pretty sure she’d be fine with tuning in to whatever people are interested in.

I believe they’re open till 11.

shmack
    shmack
    Login to Send PM

I’m pretty sure Nida’s closes at 10pm. : o( Sorry.

michaelcoyote
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Call her up and ask if she’d be willing to stick it out another hour? :-)

Elizabeth Lessner
    Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Betty’s is happy to show it with sound. Let me know & I’ll call the bartender.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 424 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?