Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

How I made thousands in days with less than $10

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat How I made thousands in days with less than $10

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Billthebuilder Billthebuilder 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Billthebuilder
    Billthebuilder
    Login to Send PM

No one else is letting these secrets out. I was just booked to speak to a group of speakers in Atlanta In Jan. on this topic.

How I made thousands in days with less than $10

I am letting the secret out because the times demand it. Whether you choose to sell online or direct sales anyone with a little knowledge and passion can make money with this system.

If you need fast cash, if you want to increase your business revenue; or just want to use this strategy as a marketing device to grow your business it will work. I have increased my income, build credibility for my brand, and made emergency cash on several occasions.

For a limited time I am sharing the step by step strategy anyone can use for only $5. You can’t lose. I just want you to give it a try. Get to know me and take your business to the next level. So Go for it.

Nearly anyone can generate income within 48 hrs. http://ow.ly/GBez will show you how to make extra money in 48 hours, really.

DavidF
    DavidF
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Wow. Secrets for only $5? Let me guess, the secret is to put up a post asking for $5 to learn your secrets?

J.R. Locke
    J.R. Locke
    Login to Send PM

Thanks but I am cool with the drug smuggling though. Although I really do like pyramids.

UncommonSense
    UncommonSense
    Login to Send PM

Pretty sure the Underground response rate will be 0. I’ll share a secret with you for free. Stupid schemes only work on stupid people. Move along now.

Moz
    Moz
    Login to Send PM

Even with a bad head cold, I can still smell scam-I mean spam-when it rears its head.

NotaryOne
    NotaryOne
    Login to Send PM

If you can make thousands in a few days, howcum you keep needing “emergency cash on several occasions”?

communistrobot
    communistrobot
    Login to Send PM

What a deal. I’m totally signing up.

Hard times, they are a endin’.

Jimmy Mak
    Jimmy Mak
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

i don’t have five bucks – anyone got $2.50 and wanna split the thousands with me?

DavidF
    DavidF
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

jmak wrote >>
    i don’t have five bucks – anyone got $2.50 and wanna split the thousands with me?

Oh! oh! Me! Me! Me! I forgot to get my lottery ticket today!

Rockmastermike
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I mailed my $5 yesterday and have already bought a new car, a swimming pool, and a brand new computer with the thousands I’m going to make! I just hope the money shows up before the credit card bills!

Thanks CU!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?