Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Homeland

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Homeland

This topic contains 50 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Posole Posole 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Pablo
    Pablo
    Participant

I enjoyed the series and the finale – can’t wait to see what happens!

cheap

Pablo said:
    I liked it too – I’m looking forward to see what happens. I didn’t even realize Saul was played by Mandy Patinkin.

lot better character for him.
    his talent was wasted on criminal minds

Pablo
    Pablo
    Participant

I enjoyed the season premier – anyone else?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Going to watch tonight. Looking forward to it.

Watched Dexter last night..meh.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Snarf said:

Watched Dexter last night..meh.

I was only mildly interested until the last 5 minutes, with Deb sitting in the apartment staring at kill kit and blood slides…

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

80% of this show is some of the best stuff on TV. The whole daughter/hit and run storyline gets a fast forward through it though.

gramarye
    gramarye
    Participant

Yeah, I’m not sure where they intend to go with that, either. I’m waiting for some dramatic tie-in with the “main” plot, but not seeing it right now. (I’ll admit that the daughter is actually a pretty good young actress, though. Not as sold on the VP’s son.) They could still surprise me–I remember Season 2 of 24 was like that with family-centered side plots–but for the moment, it’s the least gripping part of the show by a considerable margin.

Pablo
    Pablo
    Participant

Well, that took me by surprise.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Pablo said:
    Well, that took me by surprise.

Yeah, that’s a helluva season finale that I didn’t see coming in the least.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Stellar season finale, didn’t see any of that coming either. Excellent quality television!

Jman4ever
    Participant

Snarf said:
    Stellar season finale, didn’t see any of that coming either. Excellent quality television!

IMO season 1′s finale > season 2′s finale.
    They do have to be a bit careful about not being too 24ish. (after all I think the series creators are 24 alumni)

Seems to me that it will be easy to prove Brody’s innocence here.
    After all, I bet the CIA parking lot is fairly well watched, and he did note that his truck had moved.

What we still don’t know is interesting. We know there is a mole, but we don’t know who yet.

Hope this isn’t too spoilery.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I wouldn’t be surprised if season 3 is VERY light on Brody in general. Apparently the original plan was to kill him off early in season 2 in fact.

DavidF
    DavidF
    Participant

I’ve been consistently impressed with how they can keep this story moving forward. Looking forward to season 3!

gramarye
    gramarye
    Participant

Coremodels said:
    I wouldn’t be surprised if season 3 is VERY light on Brody in general. Apparently the original plan was to kill him off early in season 2 in fact.

Agreed, though one of the reasons they changed that plan (I hadn’t heard that) was probably because fans liked the chemistry between him and Carrie/Danes, and that same reason might cause them to try to work out some way to get him more screen time.

I thought the end of the Dana & Finn storyline was a bit abortive, too. Maybe they also ended that differently than originally planned; it certainly didn’t tie into the larger plotline as seamlessly as I was hoping they eventually would.

Pablo
    Pablo
    Participant

Watched last night and got hooked again. Can they keep the quality of the show going for a third season?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.