Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

Help Needed - Looking for Party/Meeting Room with Wifi + Food

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Help Needed – Looking for Party/Meeting Room with Wifi + Food

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by siriomi siriomi 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    siriomi
    siriomi
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Help! I’m a co-leader for the local IxDA group and I’m looking for a restaurant where we can have a book club meeting with access to food and wifi for a Skype author chat. We have no funds so we prefer a free room where the space is paid for through dinner.

I’ve already called all the Paneras in town, they are booked the evening of July 14. La Chatelaine’s message inbox was full so I couldn’t leave a message, and I’m not sure where else to look. I’d rather not do a library because we will be meeting at dinner time. A coffee shop with a private room would be perfect, I think.

Any suggestions you give will be very much appreciated!

0Angle
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Wouldn’t hurt to check with Ian @ Barley’s.

thecandlelab
    thecandlelab
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

@siriomi – If your group has 16 or fewer people in it, we would love to host your group in our private party room in downtown Worthington. We have neighboring restaurants that give you lots of good food options, and we have free wifi.

If you’re interested, please call me (Steve) at 433-9900 and we will get you on the calender.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?