Our City Online

Messageboard - Miscellaneous Events

Headtrip with Kickin' It

Home Forums Events Miscellaneous Events Headtrip with Kickin' It

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kickinit 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kickinit
    Login to Send PM

Things have been gettin’ a little crazy hectic here at Kickin’ It, and in that spirit we bring you Headtrip.

A night of brain dance music with:

*Ginsu

*Scotty Boombox

*Kenny’Lectro

*Foxworth

**and more special guests to be announced**

Heeeaaadddtrippin’!! You know what that’s like right? Fluttered scuttered, flippy floppy, wishy washy, splishy splashy, SPLAT! Not quite sure which direction’s the correct one, which way is really right you get all sorts of flustered and just say ‘ha-rumph!’

Well, we know what that’s like too!

IM for the 19th isn’t going to happen as planned due to summer flutter and scheduling conflicts. However, we still want to get together with all you wonderfull people! And so instead, we’re holding Headtrip for everyone to come together in recognition of celebrating that unsure headspace instead of running from it.

We’ve got some great new artists for the evening that we’re really excited about performing, and we will have a brand new interactive Kickin’ It installation for Rumba Cafe. ((C’mon, just ‘cuz we’re a little bit fluttered doesn’t mean we’re still not going to throw a bad ass party! I mean, we still know how to Kick It! ;))

Soo, what’s this all about? Well, like with a headtrip, you’re not really sure what’s going on or why, until you’ve made it through. So, come check it out and see what it’s like to make it through the Headtrip. $5

Facebook Invite::: https://www.facebook.com/events/349945231726925/

local champion
    Login to Send PM

You are right. I am not sure what is going on, but I am curious. However, $5 bucks? You won’t tell me what the event is like, or even what music will be played, but you want me to pay? That makes 0 sense.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.