Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

Groupon at Knead $10 for $20 worth of food

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Groupon at Knead $10 for $20 worth of food

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  leftovers 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

leftovers
    Login to Send PM

Seems like a nice deal at a good place in the SN. If you haven’t tried it yet this might get you in the door.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/knead

mrmann
    Login to Send PM

thank you

MikeReed
    MikeReed
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I really wanted to develop a liking for this spot- have never been able to.

I’ve been a few times and the food was always meh and the service was never great. I’m a little surprised they are still in business based on my experience.

Truth is I wouldn’t go if someone gave me a $20 gift card.

bucki12
    Login to Send PM

My sister likes this place, nice deal!

leftovers
    Login to Send PM

Back again! I love it when these deals run their rounds in the Short North. It is hard to beat half off.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/knead-4

Elizabeth Lessner
    Elizabeth Lessner
    Login to Send PM

If you’ve walked past recently, you’ll see Knead and Deepwood are seriously affected by the major construction that’s happening upstairs at the hotel. Their walkways and entrances are often covered up and it’s likely hard for visitors to easily find them due to all the construction. If you’re a fan of either establishment, I would bet that now would be a great time to visit and support either restaurant. Both spots are completely accessible, it’s just not obvious if you’re quickly driving past. Here’s hoping the construction wraps up soon, after the Hilton construction and now this, I bet everyone is ready for a break in construction dust and orange tape!

leftovers
    Login to Send PM

Love Knead, one of the best values in the SN anyday – this just sweetens it a bit. Hopefully, this will spur people who haven’t tried it to give it a chance and eat some high quality local fare. Knead is one of those rare places you won’t see the Sysco truck in back.

geoyui
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I have to say, I really dig their weekend brunch options. I think I like it better then their regular dinner menu.

ricospaz
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

pre beerfest idea.

bucki12
    Login to Send PM

ricospaz said:
    pre beerfest idea.

+1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?