Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

Great Columbus Apartments / Homes for Rent

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Great Columbus Apartments / Homes for Rent

This topic contains 59 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Urban Living 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Urban Living
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM
    dru
    dru
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Flats on Vine
    Starting at [b]$085/mo[/b]

and people complain that downtown living is too expensive

peanutnozone
    peanutnozone
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Flats on Vine
    Starting at $085/mo

Well, looks like I just found my when-in-Columbus-bachelor-pad.

Where do I sign? XD

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Fixed. ;)

Urban Living
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Urban Living
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

That blue Italian Village house just got rented out! Happy to hear that our new Urban Living service is working for local property owners! :D

leftovers
    Login to Send PM

Urban Living said:
    That blue Italian Village house just got rented out! Happy to hear that our new Urban Living service is working for local property owners! :D

That was a foreclosure we put an offer on. It is nicely located, though I hoped it would have gone to a family instead of an investor.

buckette13
    Login to Send PM

I am disappointed in the accuracy of the listings on CU. I was excited to see that there were two bedroom apartments listed in the Flats on VIne and Arena Crossing starting at $805.

We were basically laughed at when we inquired. :(

Two bedrooms are actually $1450 – $1750.

The price of listings should be more accurate or show the specific range with breakdowns.

http://www.columbusunderground.com/urbanliving/property/flats-on-vine-2/

Price
    $805 <—-
    Bedrooms
    2 <—-
    Bathrooms

Urban Living
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Sorry for the confusion. Our system was set up to display individual units for rent or sale, and the submission from Flats on Vine was provided as a multi-unit listing, which obviously does not display properly. We have already asked them to re-submit their information properly to avoid confusion, and will ask them again today.

Once again, sorry for the confusion.

cc
    cc
    Login to Send PM

Urban Living said:
    Sorry for the confusion. Our system was set up to display individual units for rent or sale, and the submission from Flats on Vine was provided as a multi-unit listing, which obviously does not display properly. We have already asked them to re-submit their information properly to avoid confusion, and will ask them again today.

Once again, sorry for the confusion.

This is a problem with a lot of the listings for complexes on here. I am trying to help a friend and they are coming across with the same problem. This is not a just an issue with those particular Arena District listings. They think they have found a good deal until they call or show up. Not being experienced with CU, they feel they have been baited and switched.

Urban Living
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

cc said:
    This is a problem with a lot of the listings for complexes on here. I am trying to help a friend and they are coming across with the same problem. This is not a just an issue with those particular Arena District listings. They think they have found a good deal until they call or show up. Not being experienced with CU, they feel they have been baited and switched.

We’re working with everyone who has listed apartment complexes or buildings as a whole and getting them switched to individual units or individual models so that price, size and amenities are as accurate as possible. We think that this formatting issue has confused a few of the property managers and landlords who aren’t quite sure how to properly list their inventory with this new system.

Apologies to your friends for the confusion. We’re working out the kinks as soon as possible.

Urban Living
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Just an FYI… the issue has been resolved with the inaccurate price ranges and these larger complexes have been broken down by unit type.

You can see all of the Grandview Yard units here:

http://www.columbusunderground.com/urbanliving/author/apartments-at-grandview-yard/

And all of the Flats on Vine units here:

http://www.columbusunderground.com/urbanliving/author/flats-on-vine/

Thanks!

Urban Living
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Downtown Upscale Loft
    $1,295

- 14’ high, exposed wood beamed ceilings
    - exposed brick walls
    - oversized windows provide plenty of sunshine

MORE INFO: http://www.columbusunderground.com/urbanliving/property/true-upscale-loft-soaring-ceilings-exposed-brick-and-wood-beams/

Urban Living
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

570 Lofts is nestled in the heart of the desirable Brewery District, just steps away from German Village and downtown Columbus. Restaurants, shopping and nightlife options are all within a few blocks.

MORE: http://www.columbusunderground.com/urbanliving/author/katie-brunner/

Urban Living
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Downtown Condo for Rent
    $1,500/mo

Downtown living – stroll to Gay St – roof top patio with grill – Stainless steel appliances all utilities included! Great views of North Columbus.

MORE INFO: http://www.columbusunderground.com/urbanliving/property/downtown-condo-for-rent/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?