Our City Online

Messageboard - Columbus Festivals

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

#FEST: 12th Edition - April 12, 2014

Home Forums Events Columbus Festivals #FEST: 12th Edition – April 12, 2014

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  primesocialgroup 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

primesocialgroup
    Participant

Prime Social Group presents the 12th Edition of the nation’s largest college music festival, The Number Fest.

This year, we will be headlining the performance of the hip-hop superstar, Wiz Khalifa! The festival will include more than 11 acts including Carnage, GRiZ, Vic Mensa, Stalley, The Runners, Captain Kidd, Jola the Trunk Boi, Yacht Club, Entel, among others on one main stage.

The festival is for 18 and up and will be held on April 12, 2014 at 1:00pm at the following location:

The Venue

West Union Street & Township Highway 557,

Athens, Ohio 45701

Tickets start at $30 for General Admission and $50 for VIP. Prices are subject to increase. Purchase tickets here.

For more information visit http://www.thenumberfest.com

Graybeak
    Participant

Ah. Number Fest. Cause when I first saw it, I read it as Hash Fest. But then I thought, that is in Ann Arbor. But then I thought, no, that is Hash Bash.

Ben
    Participant

Or “Pound Fest,” but Sexapalooza already happened this year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Columbus Festivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.