Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

Euro 2008

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  gpat 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

gpat
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Anyone else watching this? Portugal looked pretty good yesterday. I’m really looking forward to Germany vs. Poland today and Netherlands vs. Italy tomorrow.

Here’s the match list: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/euro2008/fixtures?league=uefa.euro&date=20080601&type=month&cc=5901

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

no because england didn’t even make it in… how depressing

WILDMAN
    Login to Send PM

i’m all about soccer. I’m happy Euro 2008 is on and i’ll be watching the games tomorrow as well. 1145am is the first game.

CaD
    CaD
    Login to Send PM

i love ‘em

i’ve been watchin what i could

this weekend was way busy, some old osu grads from akron came down and we had a party weekend :D

chaptal
    chaptal
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

No upsets so far. Caught a few games this weekend. Not able to watch today but should see a bit of the action tomorrow and Wednesday.

The Hegemo
    The Hegemo
    Login to Send PM

I actually first became a fan of soccer watching Euro 2000. No real excitement this weekend, although Portugal did look pretty good on Saturday.

I’m happy this is on ESPN this time and not PPV!

michaelcoyote
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Might wander out with my brother to the Netherlands vs. Italy match today at 2:45p… Looking like Fado, but might end up being Tommy Keegan’s

Stewz
    Stewz
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I watched the first weekend of games while I was in NYC for the USA v. Argentina match. Now I am in Harrisburg at a hotel for work. Thank goodness there is an Irish pub across the street. I will be there for the later game. In town, Fado and Tommy Keegans are always a good time.

WILDMAN
    Login to Send PM

The Dutch took down Italy today 3-0. for people that follow soccer, that is huge b/c i haven’t seen Italy get scored on that much in a very very very long time. i’m looking to watch Greece tomorrow.

Brent
    Brent
    Login to Send PM

Anyone watching the Turkey-Switzerland game right now? It’s monsoon season in Switzerland apparently and the field is pretty much a swimming pool.

CaD
    CaD
    Login to Send PM

what a comeback!

WILDMAN
    Login to Send PM

Brent wrote Anyone watching the Turkey-Switzerland game right now? It’s monsoon season in Switzerland apparently and the field is pretty much a swimming pool.

that was a great game to watch. i was amazed when Turkey scored the winning goal in the extra time of the game. The Switz fans were in shocked!!! Great game and it was crazy how the rain came down but the game went on!! I love Euro 2008. 8)

WILDMAN
    Login to Send PM

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!! The Dutch from the Netherlands can’t be stop. first, they take out Italy, 3-nil and just now, they crush the French 4-1. The Dutch are kicking some series ass b/c Italy and France are powerhouses and they got crush by the same team. WOW!!!

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

WILDMAN wrote DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!! The Dutch from the Netherlands can’t be stop.

I hate those Dutch NOT from the Netherlands! those are the ones you have to look out for! :wink:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?