Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Dining in Short North for large group

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Dining in Short North for large group

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sarah12345 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sarah12345

Hello! I am planning a bachelorette party and looking for a restaurant in the short north that takes large group reservations on a Saturday evening (14-16 guests). Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

Marchella’s, Union, Level, La Fogata, Happy Greek and probably more I can’t think of off the top of my head.

groundrules
    groundrules
    Participant

Martini did a large corporate dinner for us.

surber17
    Participant

If I were you, I’d make sure and pick a place that is use to serving large groups. We went to a smaller restaurant one time with around 15 people and it was a fiasco. The waiters couldn’t keep up, the food took 2 hours to come out, etc. Marchella’s is great, but I wouldn’t do a group that large there. Martini’s might be a better choice. You might even want to think about eating at the new Hilton.

ehill27
    Participant
    DavidF
    DavidF
    Participant

I’ve had 20+ people at Martini and the evening was flawless.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.