So, just finished the Republican Debate. Couple notes:
1. Still like McCain. He seems the most genuine of the bunch, although he's getting and will continue to get crushed on immigration.
2. Giuliani has added a new phrase to his "9/11" "terrorism!" campaign..."Ronald Reagan". Maybe I'm looking back differently than conservatives do, but the Reagan years weren't exactly great years for the country.
3. Ron Paul has everyone befuddled. They have no idea what to do with this guy, he's so far out there from everyone else...in the world.
4. Fred Thompson is a dick. Seriously. Just a dick.
5. Mitt Romney is losing, and really not liked by any of the other candidates at all.
6. Huckabee...was he even there???
Huckabee did actually have the best ZING! of the night when Romney told him to stop criticizing his position on the war and Huckabee responded "which one".