Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

Danny Tenaglia - Live @ Clorophilla, Taranto, Italy - 08-11-

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Danny Tenaglia – Live @ Clorophilla, Taranto, Italy – 08-11-

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  yesme 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

yesme
    Login to Send PM

Danny Tenaglia – Live @ Clorophilla, Taranto, Italy – 08-11-2007

dKilla
    dKilla
    Login to Send PM

Walker – At what point do you consider this spam?

yesme
    Login to Send PM

hahahahahahahahaha

hold on

hahahahahahahahahaha

ok, carry on

yesme
    Login to Send PM

please oh please, stop the flow of free good music, i never knew spam sounded so good.

say maybe you could look up the meaning of the word spam eh?

enzo
    enzo
    Login to Send PM

Yesme do you have HOTEL DUBAI you could share…I have no idea how to do whatever it takes so other people can hear.

Do you know Fabio Tosti from Bari, Italy? He really wants to come to Columbus.

dKilla
    dKilla
    Login to Send PM

yesme wrote please oh please, stop the flow of free good music, i never knew spam sounded so good.

Perhaps you could post a link to a site where people could browse your library of music rather than using up somone else’s expensive server space to post 60+ threads with links to download unauthorized mixsets for free.

btw…is Danny Tanglia still alive? Anyone…..anyone??

naps
    naps
    Login to Send PM

yesme wrote please oh please, stop the flow of free good music, i never knew spam sounded so good.

They did ban you from the board here in Houston…

yesme
    Login to Send PM

dKilla wrote

Perhaps you could post a link to a site where people could browse your library of music rather than using up somone else’s expensive server space to post 60+ threads with links to download unauthorized mixsets for free.

btw…is Danny Tanglia still alive? Anyone…..anyone??

first off, ur kidding right?

expensive server space?

for my maybe 1 mb of text?

hahahahahahahahaha

i see you dont run a site urself.

They did ban you from the board here in Houston…

yes, for my political views, not because i was posting free music, which from the looks of your music section, could use some new input……lol

yesme
    Login to Send PM

yeah, after going thru your mix section(or 4 pages at least), seems i did not miss anything that is not on 100 different sites, good job guys :lol:

when your looking for something new, lemma know naps.

dKilla
    dKilla
    Login to Send PM

yesme wrote yeah, after going thru your mix section(or 4 pages at least), seems i did not miss anything that is not on 100 different sites, good job guys :lol:

Wow man…thanks for your input. Was just checking out your forum there…57,000 articles from 7400 registered users? Kinda week on member participation there aren’t ya? Thats a pretty clear demonstration that the bulk of your registered “members” are there to rob musical talent of their livelihood rather then to participate in intelligent conversation or debate.

yesme
    Login to Send PM

dKilla wrote
    yesme wrote yeah, after going thru your mix section(or 4 pages at least), seems i did not miss anything that is not on 100 different sites, good job guys :lol:

Wow man…thanks for your input. Was just checking out your forum there…57,000 articles from 7400 registered users? Kinda week on member participation there aren’t ya? Thats a pretty clear demonstration that the bulk of your registered “members” are there to rob musical talent of their livelihood rather then to participate in intelligent conversation or debate.

yesme
    Login to Send PM

dKilla wrote

um, bots are about 7300 hundred of those, i just dont feel the need to go thru and delete each bot one by one

and by comparison, here is the stats on buzzlife board, notice the active members part compared to the total members part

Threads: 56,972, Posts: 1,655,264, Members: 20,110, Active Members: 1,302

again, not owning a board, you would not know these things, thanks for trying though.

yesme
    Login to Send PM

and just curious, how is trading livesets robbing anyone of any livelyhood per say?

dKilla
    dKilla
    Login to Send PM

You’re right…I don’t own a board, perhaps you could help me out.

How does it benefit you to post 60+ threads on this board, the vast majority of which have received no response from any other posting member and very few total views?

dKilla
    dKilla
    Login to Send PM

yesme wrote and just curious, how is trading livesets robbing anyone of any livelyhood per say?

Where’d those livesets come from?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?