Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

Crime in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Crime in Columbus

This topic contains 63 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ashland 5 years, 5 months ago.

Tagged

crime

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Ashland wrote Great update to this story, the dude that shot my boy, is no longer on this earth. :D

I’m sorry. I don’t care what the context, never should news of the death of another human being be accompanied with the words “great update” and a smiley.

You’ve said a lot of things that think are unintelligent, but I’ve bit my tounge not wanting to start a flamewar over something stupid. But respect for human life, regardless of how much you might dislike the person to whom the life belongs, is where I draw the line.

Ashland
    Login to Send PM

What if Osama Bin Laden was killed, would that be a great update? I mean this dude was no Osama, but I heard he had shot 4 people over the past year, and was not in jail. I take it as God having justice, and saying since the government cannot do anything about you, I will.

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

Rocknrolloutlaws wrote
    Ashland wrote Great update to this story, the dude that shot my boy, is no longer on this earth. :D

I’m sorry. I don’t care what the context, never should news of the death of another human being be accompanied with the words “great update” and a smiley.

Seconded.

gramarye
    gramarye
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Ashland wrote What if Osama Bin Laden was killed, would that be a great update? I mean this dude was no Osama, but I heard he had shot 4 people over the past year, and was not in jail. I take it as God having justice, and saying since the government cannot do anything about you, I will.

Osama bin Laden is a military target; American citizens–even criminals–aren’t. If another private citizen killed him in self-defense, then I can say good for that person both for being prepared to defend himself and for actually doing so, but that doesn’t mean that one celebrates the event.

The whole point of being able to defend oneself is so you won’t have to. Any actual confrontation involving guns is a societal breakdown of some degree–very possibly a large degree. Therefore, it’s hardly something to celebrate.

Paul
    Paul
    Login to Send PM

Someone should start a poll: “Is Ashland the sleaziest person on Columbus Underground?” :?

Matthew
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

:shock:

…..

so who all is going to the art festival?

lifeliberty
    lifeliberty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Ash, you can’t post something so Not- politically correct and not expect to get jumped on. some things are better thought of instead of spoken :wink:

Ashland
    Login to Send PM

Yes, but he said no human being, not an american citizen. To avoid any further arguements I will let it be known that he actually shot himself accidentally in the head, while trying to defend himself, from someone shooting him. He basically was holding the gun near his head at this party, saw some unnamed person roll up in a car about to shoot him, got flustered and the gun went off and he shot himself in the head. Just funny how things work out.

Matthew
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I think this thread should be deleted now.

enzo
    enzo
    Login to Send PM

Here is a crime that I wish there were a way to press charges:

MOOCHES!!!!!!!!! People who are your friend only while you are paying for them to do things. Also those who get people to loan them money or open up credit lines with no intention of repaying the debt and people who steal your time….I want them to go to jail too.

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

MatthewJR30 wrote I think this thread should be deleted now.

I think the title just needs a little tweaking to signal the turn it’s taken. I’m thinking an exclamation point might do it.

Crime in Columbus!

Ashland
    Login to Send PM

enzo wrote Here is a crime that I wish there were a way to press charges:

MOOCHES!!!!!!!!! People who are your friend only while you are paying for them to do things. Also those who get people to loan them money or open up credit lines with no intention of repaying the debt and people who steal your time….I want them to go to jail too.

That can be a civil case. you can always sue that person, if it was clearly stated that it was a loan, not a gift.

enzo
    enzo
    Login to Send PM

Let’s start a list of people who are chronic mooches and rip off artists….

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

So, the guy never showed up and he owes you money?

Matthew
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Enzo stop being a doormat.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?