Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurant coming to EASTON

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurant coming to EASTON

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by tolemac5050 tolemac5050 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tolemac5050
    tolemac5050
    Participant
    Login to Send PM
    News
    News
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Cooper’s Hawk Opening First Ohio Location at Easton
    Published on August 3, 2012 11:00 am
    By: Walker

In case you haven’t noticed, Easton Town Center has been going through a bit of a makeover in 2012. A full slate of new stores and restaurants were announced earlier this year, which includes the new Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant opening this Fall. This Illinois-based chain is noteworthy for wine enthusiasts as this will not just be their first Columbus location, but also their first location for the entire state of Ohio.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusunderground.com/coopers-hawk-opening-first-ohio-location-at-easton

tolemac5050
    tolemac5050
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

DCist
    Login to Send PM

Is there an opening date yet? Website just says Fall 2012.

tolemac5050
    tolemac5050
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

As you can see by today’s photos I took, (8-12), no construction appears to have occured, yet, other than a privacy wall…and remember fall ends in December…time will tell

tolemac5050
    tolemac5050
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Late September opening

tolemac5050
    tolemac5050
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Opening Monday November 5

News
    News
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Cooper’s Hawk Brings Much More Than Wine to Easton’s Culinary Scene
    Published on November 8, 2012 11:30 am
    By: Briana Gunter

The large space across from Nordstrom that has served as the temporary location for stores under renovation at Easton now has a permanent resident. Originating from Illinois, Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant has made its way to the Easton community and is excited to bring its unique brand of wine expertise and culinary artistry to Columbus.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusunderground.com/coopers-hawk-brings-much-more-than-wine-to-eastons-culinary-scene

Phil Grow
    Login to Send PM

I must say, their food is pretty good. I went there this past Thursday. The staff bumbled a little, but that was expected due to their large menu and the fact they had just opened. I really recommend this place, but be a little patient.

Oh, their chairs are the heaviest chairs I have ever felt at a restaurant. I really like the seating.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?