Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

CU Job Posting - Part-Time Food Writer/Blogger - FILLED

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds CU Job Posting – Part-Time Food Writer/Blogger – FILLED

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Walker Evans Walker Evans 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

ToddAnders said:
    I have a feeling that this posting is not a salary position.

As originally stated (and repeated multiple times), this is a salary position. I’d appreciate it if you’d not attempt to confuse anyone further with your inaccurate speculation. Thanks.

dogfart
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

pretty poor form there walker

dogfart
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

i actually write for the alive and im putting my job in jeopardy even posting here

Coremodels
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

dogfart said:
    i actually write for the alive and im putting my job in jeopardy even posting here

Placing classified ads in the Other Variations section isn’t “writing for the Alive”.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Get a room you three.

DavidF
    DavidF
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

dogfart said:

There’s writing in the alive?

Campbell
    Login to Send PM

I’ve always wanted to blog about food. Yum!

mrmann
    Login to Send PM

I would imagine there are a lot of amateur food bloggers here. I had an extensive one in Cincy. It would have been great to have been paid while writing it, but Web 2.0 eats its young, imho.

roy
    roy
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Thread of the year, I love you guys. And by ‘guys,’ I mean Walker, Core and DavidF.

peter
    peter
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I have a feeling that this posting is not a salary position; it is what it is and should be found via a college student who is dumb I mean wanting to learn enough about business to work part time.

Compensation: Part-Time [b]Salary[/b]

1. LOL

2. It’s a small wonder you’re not applying for the position yourself, what with your stellar reading comprehension and sentence construction skills.

Sorry for the derail – just had to address that. Anyway, this looks like a fun way to make some extra money. Eat food and get paid, what’s not to love?

Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

DavidF said:

Boom!

lifeontwowheels
    Login to Send PM

DavidF said:

It’s in there somewhere, buried amongst strip club ads and personals.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

Walker said:
    ColumbusUnderground.com is looking for a creative, knowledgable hard-working, goal-oriented, food writer/blogger to join our team and grow with us.

Prior writing experience required. You will be creating unique content on a weekly basis for this highly local and highly regarded website. We have been in the market for over 11 years and are looking to grow and expand our readership.

This position requires creating food-based news content, writing reviews, conducting interviews over the phone, email and in person. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, entrepreneurial and personable.

Part-Time – Approx 10 hours per week.
    You will need your own laptop computer (mac or pc) and phone.
    Compensation: Part-Time Salary

Please send cover letter and resume with references to info@columbusunderground.com.

Thanks!

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

What I want to know is:

What is this position?
    How many hours a week is it?
    Where is it located?
    What kind of compensation are we looking at?
    What qualifications do you need?

Thx!*

*Please Note: This post is a parody.

Manatee
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Man if I lived in town I’d be all over this. Eating stuff and then writing about it? And getting paid?

Yes indeedy.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?