Here's a new mix for download. Whenever I make one of these, I try to imagine (since I don't get to play out much) an audience. This one is full of big hooks, nothing too challenging for the average clubber. And since I wasn't able to be at CU sessions 1, if anyone can give me some insight into the night: Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ was the crowd groovin on everything or was there a style that resonated better? Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ did each dj sort of do their own thing or was there a feeling that each dj was building their part of the same groove? Your feedback will help me plan my music for CU Sessions 2 on 2-11.
Here is the track list for Hit Parade 2
1. Eric Prydz feat Roxette Fading Like A Flower 2005 White Label
2. Armand Van Helden When The Lights Go Down Paul MastersonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Subway Mix
3. M.A.R.R.S. Pump Up The Volume 2002 White Label
4. Snack This is Not Rock And Roll
5. Robbie Rivera Blah Blah Blah Robbie RiveraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Juicy Mix
6. Tali Freaks High Expression
7. The Lovefreekz Shine A1
8. Demixer Raise Your Hands Club Mix
9. Portobella Covered In Punk Seamus Haji Remix
10. Gaudino feat Crystal Waters Destination Unknown Mari & Gaudino Club Mix
11. Danzel Pump It Up Club Mix
Let me know what you think.