Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

Catacombs-A Gothic Fetish Club Now Open in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Catacombs-A Gothic Fetish Club Now Open in Columbus

This topic contains 81 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Tazi752000 5 years, 9 months ago.

Tagged

clubs

goth

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author

Tazi752000
    Login to Send PM

Columbus�s first members based Gothic fetish club is opening soon. I just signed the lease on a 7000 sf warehouse at 27 W Jenkins Ave, just a few miles south of downtown. I am so excited about this club and I can�t wait to get it open.

Catacombs is Columbus’s first exclusive gothic fetish club. It’s a members based BYOB club for adults ages 19 and over. Membership fees are $15 per year and door fees are $15 per night. The first door fee is waived when the membership fee is paid. We know you’re thinking this is a little high for a door fee. But since you can bring your own alcohol most people end up spending about the same amount as a night out at a regular club and not having a liquor license allows us to be a bit more adventurous!

The club will have a bar where members can drop off alcohol to be kept cold in our refrigerator. It also will have a stage and dance floor, social areas, an enclosed patio for smokers, and several small fetish rooms. The club will be open Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm to 2am.

I am working on lining up some great DJ’s to play some of the best Gothic/ Industrial dance music available.

We are also hiring for several positions; security, bartender, door person and coat check. If you are interested in a position please send your resume and salary requirements to CatacombsCOL@yahoo.com. Please indicate the position you are most interested in on the subject line.

You can also check out the Myspace page for updates at

http://www.myspace.com/catacombscol

Belle

misskitty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

So like outlands but for swingers? :?

lifeliberty
    lifeliberty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

fetish does not equal intercourse.

there are a couple of swinger clubs around town, but this does not appear to be one of them.

misskitty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

yea I know there are a few. same door fee’s and BYOB . That’s why I was wondering. I always seen outlands as a goth/fatish bar with only a few fetish’s to fill.

None the less good wishes on the place :)

Cookie
    Cookie
    Login to Send PM

misskitty wrote So like outlands but for swingers? :?

Sounds more like Outland without a liquor license.

blammo
    blammo
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

misskitty wrote I always seen outlands as a goth/fatish bar

lol…you may be right on with that assessment.

misskitty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

blammo wrote

well yea but they have a electric shocking machine sometimes and a whipping post so it seemed slim on the fetish part. :lol:

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

blammo wrote

post of the day award!

blammo
    blammo
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

vestanpance wrote
    blammo wrote

post of the day award!

I could post some pictures to support my argument, but I don’t want to seem cruel.

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Nitsud Regnifloh
    Login to Send PM

Walker -

CU Meet-Up material?? hmmm….

:shock:

joev
    joev
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I didn’t know there were still Goths. They do a great job of staying under the radar!

Jim Lauwers
    Jim Lauwers
    Login to Send PM

joev wrote I didn’t know there were still Goths. They do a great job of staying under the radar!

They just re-re-(re-?)issued the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack CD. I saw it in wal-mart.

lifeliberty
    lifeliberty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

with all the vampire movies and shows about (and hot topic :lol: ) i can see (hopefully) a resurgence of goth coming. I really like the music, I just don’t wear the clothes.

Cyclist
    Login to Send PM

daholfinger wrote Walker -

CU Meet-Up material?? hmmm….

:shock:

Why not? Its a part of town that doesn’t get much CU attention. There are different fetish room just like CU has different topic rooms. I like Transportation and Urban Living News more than Sports News or DJ Club Events. So thats kind of a fetish eh?

Tazi752000 wrote

We are also hiring for several positions; security, bartender, door person and coat check. If you are interested in a position please send your resume and salary requirements to CatacombsCOL@yahoo.com. Please indicate the position you are most interested in on the subject line.

I imagine the “security” being some centurion with a large broadsword, “bartender” is obviously some wench, “door person” is a troll that collects the toll, and “coat check” being in a room full of long black leather trench coats struggling to match the right coat to the right wearer.

lifeliberty
    lifeliberty
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Cyclist wrote I imagine the “security” being some centurion with a large broadsword, “bartender” is obviously some wench, “door person” is a troll that collects the toll, and “coat check” being in a room full of long black leather trench coats struggling to match the right coat to the right wearer.

you just described the Renaisance Fair! :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?