Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Burn Barrel, Beetkeepers, Cruel, Cruel Moon, Stark Folk Band

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Burn Barrel, Beetkeepers, Cruel, Cruel Moon, Stark Folk Band

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  old3cman 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

old3cman
    Participant

W H A T ‘ S – G O I N G – A H N – ( S P R I N G – 2 0 1 0 )

Old 3C announces four more new releases. That’s right, more great new stuff just keeps coming, and we’re happy to make it available. Read on and rejoice.

3633Covers.jpg

| 3C 36 | Burn Barrel, Reviled! CD

Featuring the songs of J.P. Olsen, assisted by his Haynes Boys friends (plus special guests). Originally released on Columbus’ Heathen Records in 1999. Available now for your downloading pleasure.

| 3C 35 | Beetkeepers, self-titled CDR

1988 release by J.P. Olsen and company, originally issued on 12″ vinyl by seminal Columbus indie label No Other. Now available in the digital world all these years later.

| 3C 34 | Cruel, Cruel Moon, Refrigerator CDR

The long-lost Cruel, Cruel Moon record from the 90s, which you didn’t realize you had been waiting a decade or more to hear. One of Ohio’s most important bands, at least in this humble label-operator’s opinion.

| 3C 33 | Stark Folk Band, Well Oiled CDR and 12″ vinyl LP

Brady and Ryan are back, this time with a full-band cranking out a 13th Floor Elevators meets Zuma-era Neil Young sound. Set your pedals to fuzz, and aim for the stars. Limited-edition vinyl coming soon.

– – –

Great Plains DVD update: old friend and seasoned video-professional Eddie Blau (who you can learn more about at Blauhausmedia.com) is getting ever-closer to wrapping up what will be Old 3C’s first DVD release. We hope to be telling you much more about this in the coming months.

swansonguy
    Participant

Luckily I purchased Burn Barrel on cd but my Beetkeepers album was ruined in a move many years ago. Thank you Old3C for bringing this back! I had the pleasure of seeing the Beetkeepers many times and they were amazing. Everyone should buy both of these albums. Wow

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.