Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

Babushka's Kitchen

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Babushka’s Kitchen

This topic contains 55 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by vestanpance vestanpance 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    CMH Gourmand
    CMH Gourmand
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

The sign outside says that it will open February 8th.

It is conveniently located by my house.

People checking out the place may see me and CMH Tobias walking by on our daily strolls.

I am on their mailing list some if something changes I will post here.

tourist19
    tourist19
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Kolachkes here I come! I hope they make apricot pierogis, I miss those so much.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

great news!

AmyJ
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Very excited for this.

CMH Gourmand
    CMH Gourmand
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

The sign has now changed to “check website for opening in Mid February”. So stay tuned. Their newsletter mentions a Sunday Buffet. Pieorgi Buffet……..

Babushka
    Login to Send PM

Hi friends. Dennis from Babushka’s Kitchen here. Yes we have had to push back our opening date about a week because of inspection scheduling. Sorry, we are as excited to open as you are to eat there. The weather has caused us to be without power now, and hopefully this will only impact the start of training and not the actual opening. We will be doing a buffet on Sundays so friends have an opportunity to try many different items instead of working thier way through the menu one dish at a time, though that will remain an option Tuesday – Saturday. The buffet will feature all of our menu delicious items – pierogi, golabki, roast pork, kielbasa (smoked and fresh), and more for only $15.95 including drink, kids 10 and under buffet $6.95. See you soon at Babushka’s Kitchen 4675 N. High St. Check us out on Facebook at Babushka’s-Kitchen-Clintonville

CMH Gourmand
    CMH Gourmand
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Looks Like February 15th is the day per a communication today.

Babushka
    Login to Send PM

Good evening all. We open tomorrow, Feb 15. Hope to see you soon. Remember, additional parking is at Beechwold Custom Jewelry, 4663 N. High St. just 2 doors down.

DavidF
    DavidF
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Yay!

GRdotNet
    Login to Send PM

See you at 11:30!

WildmanDan
    Login to Send PM

It will be great to visit. Some items remind me of my mother’s family meals. I was wondering if anyone remembered the name of the Slavic restaurant that was short lived in the Lane Avenue mall years ago. Used to like going to that place as well.

achoo
    achoo
    Login to Send PM

Slavic food is awesome. Looking forward to this place. There is also this polish place in the Short North Market that is really amazing but I can’t remember the name. It is across from the Pho place on the northwest inside corner of the building.

hungrywoolf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Hubert’s Kitchen

http://www.northmarket.com/meet-the-market/merchants/huberts-polish-kitchen

He used to work at North Market Poultry and Game. You’ll find him in his own location now. The Vietnamese stall has also moved (and changed ownership).

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

FSonicSmith
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

The Vietnamese stall has also moved (and changed ownership).
    Posted 2 hours ago # | Quote

Are you sure of this (change of ownership)? What is your source?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?