1) Price / Cost : About $920 for 550 sq ft. Utilities are not included . Initial Application Fee, activity fee, other fees: $500 to get an apartment
2) Some of the wiring has been damaged in the construction process. You will spend the first month fighting to get someone to come fix the wiring so you can have internet. This will mean taking off work (approx 6 hours) so you can wait for someone to come fix it. The apartment management is of no help for this.
3) There are beetle-like ants that invest the grounds. You will find them crawling in the apartments even on the upper floors.
4) No guest parking on weekends and during the day. They tow any and all cars.
5) Trains will come by and drown out any TV or conversation.
6) Minimal sound proofing. You can hear everything. This includes your neighbor's flush and the dog barking (one floor down and two apartments over).
7)They will tell you anything to get you to sign a lease. "Yes, management is very responsive"; "All wiring is hooked up and ready"; "No, no insect problems", and my favorite: "You can park there, they don't tow".