Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

Another Subway opening Downtown (seriously)

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Another Subway opening Downtown (seriously)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  honavery 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

honavery
    Login to Send PM

Wow, they already have that new one listed. That’s pretty impressive.

my medium is dying
    my medium is dying
    Login to Send PM

i have anecdotal evidence to prove that pregnant women throughout the city will keep all Subway franchises profitable.

it will not be their fault. they cannot help it.

Daz
    Login to Send PM

my medium is dying wrote >>
    i have anecdotal evidence to prove that pregnant women throughout the city will keep all Subway franchises profitable.
    it will not be their fault. they cannot help it.

If you find any evidence that Subway has been contributing money to “Abstinence only” education programs, I think you have a big story on your hands.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

saminummi wrote >>
    Don’t forget on the corner of Grant and Oak

Do they serve true blood?

cowtownposse
    cowtownposse
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I only go to Subway to drink beer and get high. That food is disgusting.

johnwashere
    johnwashere
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

I work in this building (101 E town St.). Yes they are bringing it here because of the city center one closing. The city center one did extremely well and we convinced them to move here. I don’t care for subway but it will be nice having it right below me!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Login to Send PM

ja wrote >>
    A new Subway has opened on Town and Third Streets in downtown Columbus. Every downtown block in Columbus now has its own Subway!

lisathewaitress
    lisathewaitress
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Snarf wrote >>
    The subway on third/penn has a sub I haven’t seen at other subways…the “feast.”
    It’s basically every sliced meat they have, and it’s awesome.

and right across the street, there’s a sandwich called the 3rd & Penn which is – get this – GOOD. I am not a Subway fan at all, but to add insult to injury that particular Subway has given Mr. Waitress really, really bad food poisoning on numerous occasions (I KNOW – until the last time he still wanted to eat it until I refused to ever buy it for him again).

Columbusite
    Login to Send PM

Who knew Downtown Columbus had a subway system with like ten stops?

bustowner
    bustowner
    Login to Send PM

lisathewaitress wrote >>

Snarf wrote >>
    The subway on third/penn has a sub I haven’t seen at other subways…the “feast.”
    It’s basically every sliced meat they have, and it’s awesome.

and right across the street, there’s a sandwich called the 3rd & Penn which is – get this – GOOD. I am not a Subway fan at all, but to add insult to injury that particular Subway has given Mr. Waitress really, really bad food poisoning on numerous occasions (I KNOW – until the last time he still wanted to eat it until I refused to ever buy it for him again).

Ya know, I just don’t trust a sandwich place that doesn’t have a slicer.

johnwashere
    johnwashere
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

This subway is NOT open yet. Its pretty much all done but they waiting on an inspection from the health department. Hopefully they will be open for business next week. They have breakfast here too. :) That will be nice for the parents dropping their kids off at the daycare here.

patient_zero
    patient_zero
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

They soft opened last week, and will adjust hours accordingly. The owner seemed like a really nice guy.

3rd and Town Street.

BCNation
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

Subway is getting old in downtown…it’s like eating at the same place, or greeting one person the exact same way, it does get stale after awhile….on the other hand, it makes me miss Quiznos on an almost-daily basis…

johnwashere
    johnwashere
    Participant
    Login to Send PM

mmm buffalo chicken sub

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password?