Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

876 S. Front St. - Old Praxair Site Redevelopment

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development 876 S. Front St. – Old Praxair Site Redevelopment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  heresthecasey 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

Finally getting rid of the eyesore at Whittier & Front! Couldn’t find any images for the proposed site plan/architecture but the same developer recently had a high-end condo development approved in the NIMBY area of Liberty Township in S. Delaware County so they must be doing something right.

From the Brewery District Commission’s 7/2 Agenda:
    876 S. Front St. (Corner of Whittier & Fronts Streets) NK Villas (Owner)
    An application, drawings, siteplan, and photos have been submitted.
    Conceptual Review:
    • Demolish existing light industrial building.
    • Construct twenty (20) condominium units, built in 2-unit and 3-unit buildings.

MHJ
    Participant

No link to the drawings or site plan? I was hoping for some type of small retail, like a wine shop, to go in the corner along with residential. But I will wait to see renderings to fully form my opinion.

Pro Se
    Participant

I’ll take anything but what was there. Hell, even just bulldozing that site and doing nothing is a win. Very exciting news. Maybe this will spur that warehouse to development across the street.

heresthecasey
    Participant

Nice. Glad to see some more development in this part of town. There’s a lot of potential there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.