Will YOU design the T-Shirt for ComFest’s 40th??
READ CAREFULLY! There are special requirements for 2012.
Design the Comfest Tee-Shirt! Entries must be brought to the shelter house in Goodale Park on Thursday, March 1 at 7:30 PM, and meet the following requirements:
1. It should be a black and white drawing. We do a one color silk-screen in order to be economical. Due to the mechanical limitations and expense of the silk-screening process, it is difficult and expensive to do grey tones or shading. If your design has some shading, it would have to be done in a way that will lend itself to be easily silk-screened.
2. Include the dates: June 22, 23, 24, 2012 or June 22-24, 2012.
3. Include the name, Community Festival. Those two words must appear together in the design. In
addition, you can place the word "ComFest" in the design if you wish.
4. Include the place, Goodale Park.
5. Include the Hopewell symbol, available at ComFest.com
6. NEW FOR 2012: Because this year marks the 40th ComFest,the design should incorporate the theme: "Building Community for 40 Years"
7. Another good tip is to make the design with a vertical orientation so that it looks good on a tee-shirt. The logo will appear in other places but the most important place is on the tee-shirt.
9. PRINT artist's name and contact info on the BACK of the contest entry, not the front.
* Explanatory text to accompany a logo design is not recommended. Show don't tell!
* An artist may enter two different logo designs, but only one version of a particular design may be entered.
Bring your fabulous artwork to Goodale Park Shelter House at 7PM for the public round of judging. Final decision will be made by ComFest General Planning Committee from the top 3 public choices.