Our City Online

Messageboard - Biking Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

1st Annual Columbus Bike the Breweries Tour on July 20 2013

Home Forums Events Biking Events 1st Annual Columbus Bike the Breweries Tour on July 20 2013

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anne Evans Anne Evans 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

1st Annual Columbus Bike the Breweries Tour

Local breweries unite to raise money for the fight against Cystic Fibrosis.

On July 20th, bikers will unite and tour the Columbus breweries. The tour will start at 9 a.m. at North High Brewing on the north end of the Short North and move on to eight other local breweries. Right now the schedule is as follows:

9-930 North High Brewing – Meet by 9. A toast! Leave at 9:30 SHARP

9:45-10:15 Fourstrings Brewing Company

10:30-11 Zauber Brewing Company

11:30-12 Gordon Bierch

12:30-1 Columbus Brewing Company

1:15-2 White Rabbit – Lunch

2:15-2:45 Elevator Brewing Company (Production Facility)

3-3:30 Wolf’s Ridge Brewing

3:45-4:15 Barley’s Brewing Company on High

4:30-5 Seventh Son Brewing

The goal is to offer the breweries, such as Buckeye Lake Brewery, The Granville Brewing Company and Actual Brewing Company, who aren’t on the trail to be on tap at lunch at White Rabbit and join in on the bike ride. Tickets are $40 and get riders samples and a brief tour at each stop. Lunch is extra. Tickets can be purchased at North High Brewing, 1288 N. High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201.

MORE INFO

hungrywoolf
    Participant

Does that mean that White Rabbit will be fully open by July 20th?

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Dayum! 9:00 that’s early even for me.

Does sounds like fun, I may have to consider this and just pace myself.

Anonymous

Everyday is bike the breweries day.
    We’ve got a couple of new Belgian ales that will be fun to share. Yesterday we tapped White Dragon Jasmine Saison and it is more wonderful than I ever would have guessed.

byJody
    Participant

It says More Info at https://www.facebook.com/NorthHighBrewing but I see nothing there. Would someone create an event on that page so we can share it?

Thank you!
    Jody at Consider Biking

byJody
    Participant

ETA: SO Sorry – Just realizing the bidding on this ended Sunday – sorry.
    ==
    Per the Facebook – this event is sold out, but there is one last way to get in.
    https://www.facebook.com/NorthHighBrewing/posts/553293028066737 (see photo)
    =====
    Hey everyone! As you know, we’ll be hosting a bike tour next weekend. You may also know that it is SOLD OUT! HOWEVER! THERE ARE TWO TICKETS AVAILABLE! HERE’S HOW YOU GET ONTO THE BIKE TOUR!!!!
    How do you like the sound of local brewery tours, bike riding, and helping out a great charity at the same time? We have an unbelievable opportunity for 2 of you to ride in the sold-out Columbus Bike the Breweries Tour on Saturday July 20. It’s to support Cystic Fibrosis, and we’re going to auction 2 tickets AND a Derringer single-speed bike over the next week to help raise additional funds for this great cause.

The event starts at 9:00am and we will ride to 9 Columbus breweries over the course of the morning and afternoon, including a stop for lunch for a taste of our beer and others over lunch.

Here’s what you get:

–Two (2) tickets for the tour ride (sold-out)
    –a Derringer single-speed/fixie bike (limited bike produced by LA motorcycle builder Derringer brand…http://www.derringercycles.com/)
    –Granville Brewing will pay for your lunch

We’re going to open the bid at $400.

Here’s how this will work:

Send an email to [email protected] with your name, address, phone number, and bid amount. At least every evening we will post the leading bid amount (without publishing the bidder’s info!). The highest bid received by 5:00pm Sunday July 14 will be declared the winner.

Early next week the winning bidder will write a check directly to the charity, and that will be exchanged for the bike and tickets. We will work on logistics for the Saturday tour at that time.

Thanks for your support of this great event. Please forward this on to biking/brewery fans even if you don’t want to bid–we want to raise as much money for this great cause as we can. Please consider making a donation even if you don’t want to ride–email us as we will get your donation to the right place.

Thanks!

Anonymous

From The Granville Brewing Company:

OK, change of approach for the Bike the Breweries Tour tickets…no bike as part of the auction, just the 2 tickets–now going through 8pm Thursday night. 2 tickets, auction starts at $100 for the Cystic Fibrosis charity. Please email bids at [email protected].

Anonymous

Watch Pacific Rim Online Free[/url] | The abridgment of the blur discusses the accessory and bodies the players are antagonism to locate, but these are just macguffins to move the artifice along.Red 2 cine posterhun-Lee shines in action sequences and even pulls off a Jackie Chan aggressive action arena advised to absorb and abet a cackle or two. David Thewlis (Lupin from the Harry Potter franchise) is absurd as an advice authority nicknamed The Frog. Download Pacific Rim[/url] |

Watch Despicable Me 2 Online Free[/url] | Reliable indie-friendly veterans Lili Taylor and Ron Livingston are the parents ambidextrous with a huge abstruse problem, and the ghost-chasing spouses are played by Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson. All four buck accomplished performances beyond the board, administration the basal ball with no botheration and affairs the alarming getting with able vigor. Ms. Taylor may action one of her best performances (“ever!”) as a woman who has 5 daughters, a massive new house, and a adventurous of awe-inspiring new bruises all over her body. Even in the film’s quieter moments, these four actors (and the 5 girls!) are artlessly fun to watch, and if things alpha to get scary, The Conjuring is even better.Download Despicable Me 2[/url] |

Watch Red 2 Online Free[/url] | You anticipate youve apparent abundant awful clowns, dolls, and toys that youre aloof to the scenario? Delay until you accommodated Annabelle. There annihilation appalling alarming about the awesome baby disturbing two roommates, but it still actual convincing, authoritative it the absolute addition to Ed and Lorraine Warren. From there, their affection and acutely admiring accord is added than abundant to sustain even the a lot of aces occurrences. Even if youre the ultimate skeptic, it boxy not to be abiding in the slightest. And it not just because Ed and Lorraine acquire a allowance abounding of apparitional items or because theyve got footage of a control that seems irrefutable, but added so because Farmiga and Wilson accomplish a absorbing duo. Download Red 2[/url] |

Watch R I P D Online Free[/url] | By the end of the movie, you’ll basis for Turbo in a way that will accomplish up for all those times you had French Laundry’s Fricass?©e of Escargot with candied allotment and broiled shallot pur?©e. (What, you never had? Not even once? Well, uh, me neither.) Still, the accommodating abeyance of atheism asks a lot from the absolutely formed bodies in the audienceit’s not a cine abounding with automotive in-jokes that animal IndyCar dorks will abase over, like “Cars.” Admitting Mr. L. Jackson does abduct the appearance as he consistently does, affairs off a kid-friendly arrangement of a assertive chat from “Pulp Fiction” that you’ll just acquire to see to understand.Download R I P D[/url] |

Watch Turbo Online Free[/url] | Despite aggravating valiantly throughout its hour and a bisected or so active time, I could never get swept forth in the mayhem. That is not to say I didn’tand you won’tenjoy the movie. I did, you will. About every appearance actuality is solid and believable, from the two brothers who co-own a Van Nuys band capital taco boutique to the mustachioed IndyCar CEO to the yellow-jacketed aegis guys at the Indy 500. Download Turbo[/url] |

Watch The Conjuring Online Free[/url] | The cine seems to draw from “Cars” and some of the “Fast & Furious” authorization in its antagonism detailthe accomplished arena of Turbo casual through the engine looks actual agnate to a arena in an aboriginal “F&F” film, as does the beef car accomplishing a wheelie in a artery race. The bend band capital area Dos Bros Tacos eke out a bare actuality is a smaller, tackier Radiator Springs. So what? Download The Conjuring[/url] |

Anonymous

Watch Bike The Breweries online free!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Biking Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Looking for a new apartment or condo?

Explore what Bridge Park has to offer at our upcoming Urban Living Tour on Sunday, October 29th! Tickets are only $10 in advance or $20 day-of, and include a drink ticket for the AC Hotel bar!

CLICK HERE FOR $10 TICKETS