Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

1388-1392 King Avenue

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development 1388-1392 King Avenue

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Josh Miller Josh Miller 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ColumbusTime
    ColumbusTime
    Participant

West of Strader’s Garden Center on King Avenue, at the intersection of King Avenue & Grandview Avenue.
    Not certain what development is happening but the building is no more. The lot backs up to the Chambers Rd. Kroger. I could see more residential development.

1388-1392 King

OneBagTravel
    Participant

My guess is 5-Story Mixed Use Luxury Condos™

FunkBrothers
    Participant

West of Strader’s Garden Center on King Avenue, at the intersection of King Avenue & Grandview Avenue.<br>
    Not certain what development is happening but the building is no more. The lot backs up to the Chambers Rd. Kroger. I could see more residential development.

My guess is 5-Story Mixed Use Luxury Condos™

IIRC, apartments will be replacing the two buildings. I believe this was first proposed two years ago at a 5xNW Area Commission meeting.

GCrites80s
    Participant

That building was some kind of ugly!

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

27 Unit apartment building.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

GCrites80s
    Participant

Oh crumb, we’re going to lose the semi-secret car cut-through from King to Kroger.

James
    Participant

Be great if this was the long1awaited Grandview / NW Blvd link up.

ricospaz
    Participant

I love that semi-secret cut through. Those buildings were eyesores though.

Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

Judging by the buildings, plans, and some Google Streetview this is actually 1374-1386 King Ave

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.