Seventh Son Beer DinnerMarch 18, 2017 10:07 pm Anne Evans
A Beer & Food Experience
We at Copious and Notes focus on building local brands, partnerships, and relationships. We are fortunate enough to have teamed up with Seventh Son Brewing, located right here in Columbus on 1101 N. 4TH ST. We’ll be bringing beer & food lovers a taste of our Chef’s rustic culinary creations inspired by and paired with selections from Seventh Son’s brew house. The experience will consist of five courses paired and prepared with hand selected Seventh Son brews and a little extra treat for the night!
WE WILL BE FEATURING 3 VERY RARE BEERS:
1. The Mollusk Lobster Stout (limited production for competition)
2. 2015 Wilderman Bier de Garde (aged 1.5 years)
3. 2015 Wild Hunt Barely Wine (aged over 1.5 yrs)
None of these beers have been or will ever be poured together except here at Copious thanks to our friends at Seventh Son!
$75 per person (pricing includes tax & gratuity)
MENU & TICKETS COMING SOON
The beers have been chosen!
FULL LIST OF BEERS FOR DINNER:
1. Hummulus Nimbus Pale Ale
2. The Mollusk Lobster Stout
3. 2015 Wild Hunt Barely Wine – This beer has been aged for nearly 1.5 years
4. 2015 Wilderman Bier de Garde -This beer has been aged for nearly 1.5 years
5. Abaddon Belgian Quad
6. Oubliette Imperial Stout