Entrepreneurial Update: Warehouse Office Space, Salons, Pets and More
The Metropreneur.com is a spin off site from Columbus Underground that focuses on small business development and entrepreneurship. Here’s a look at new updates from the past week over there:
- Ryan Frederick at AWH tells us why transparency is key for small businesses.
- We talk shop with Tom Walker, new CEO of Tech Columbus.
- Local architectural firm converts a historic warehouse to a hip sleek office space.
- Clintonville sees the opening of Stitch City Sew-Op for artisan entrepreneurs.
- Pet training facility Zoom Room opens in the Short North.
- Catherine Jopling of Barnes & Thornburg gives advice on managing litigation costs.
- Nurtur the Salon opens a second store on Grandview Avenue.
- Suzy Bureau answers your questions about Startup Weekend Columbus.
- Columbus2020 has hired Irene Alvarez as their new Marketing Director.
- Info Security pro Jerod Brennen provides advice on Checklists and Physical Security.
- OffersBy.Me is a new local platform for deal promotions at businesses.