The Metropreneur.com is a spin off site from Columbus Underground that focuses on small business development and entrepreneurship. Here’s a look at new updates from the past week over there:
- A new “At Work” feature highlights some great design inside a small medical practice located in Historic Dublin.
- Amy Schmittauer takes a look at social platforms Pinterest and Instagram and how they can benefit your business.
- Locally-based company eWebSchedule produces an app that helps manage your staff and cut down on overtime expenditures.
- The Ohio Business Expo will be hosted on Wednesday to provide information on state contracts for minority-owned and women-owned small businesses.
- Ryan Frederick of AWH provides some expert advice on treating every company as a tech company from a strategic perspective.
- The Best of Leadercast 2012 event is coming up on November 12th at Sparkspace in the Arena District and details can be found here.