The Metropreneur.com is a spin off site from Columbus Underground that focuses on small business development and entrepreneurship. Here’s a look at new updates from the past week over there:
- Local design experts provide their input on the topic of what makes a good company logo.
- Tech guru Jerod Brennen provides advice on securing the digital information at your small business.
- Startup Huddlewoo provides new ways to connect with your inspirational figures.
- Deanna Barzak at Telhio Credit Union writes a column on properly conducting a SWOT analysis for your business.
- Ohio was named the 22nd best state for entrepreneurship. Is that good or bad?
- New local business Forewillow helps women to trade their old closet items for new ones with an online swapping platform.