Construction Roundup: March 2014 Part 1
Spring has finally arrived, which means blooming flowers and busier construction sites throughout Columbus. The harsh winter has slowed some projects to a halt, while others have powered through it, making quite a bit of progress in recent months. The photos below contain updates on the following development (click the links for more information and ongoing discussion):
- LC Riversouth – Two eight-story 100+ unit apartment buildings at High & Rich, Downtown.
- 250 High – A 12-story 156-unit mixed-use apartment building at High & Rich, Downtown.
- Highpoint at Columbus Commons – A 300-unit apartment complex at Columbus Commons.
- Neighborhood Launch Apartments – Two five-story 130-unit apartment buildings on Long Street, Downtown.
- The Columbus Museum of Art Expansion – A modern 50,000 square foot addition to the CMA.
- The Julian – A residential redevelopment of a former warehouse at Front & Main, Downtown.
- Riverfront Redevelopment – The removal of the Main Street Dam and creation of 33 acres of greenspace.
- I-71/670 Redevelopment – Phase 1 of the “Split Fix” highway project Downtown.
- Battery B – A 56-unit apartment development at 6th and 2nd in Italian Village.
- Jeffrey Park – The first apartment building in a larger 41-acre 1,350-unit residential project.
View previous updates, here: Construction Roundup Archive.