Construction Roundup June – Part 2
It’s become more of the norm than the exception, but it’s worth repeating: there are too many construction projects in Columbus right now to fit into just one photo gallery. Which is why we delivered part one earlier today followed by part two, below.
Below are descriptions of the various projects photographed with links to more information:
- The Joseph – An 11-story hotel and six-story office building located in the Short North.
- The Columbus Museum of Art Expansion – A modern 50,000 square foot addition to the CMA.
- The View on Fifth – A six-story 285-unit mixed-use development at Fifth & Holly in 5xNW.
- Grandview Yard Apartments – An additional set of 120 apartment units in three four-story buildings.
- Grandview Yard Retail – A 92,000 square foot Giant Eagle on Third Avenue with surrounding retail.
- The Fireproof – A five-story 47-unit mixed-use apartment building at High & 2nd in the Short North.
- OSU North Campus Redevelopment – An $400 million project that includes 11 new buildings.
- The View on High – A five-story 64-unit mixed-use development at High & 18th near OSU.
- Grant Commons – A block of 24 rowhouse buildings being rehabbed by Wagenbrenner.
- Weinland Park Infill – Wagenbrenner is working on redeveloping the former Coated Fabrics site
- The Julian – A residential redevelopment of a former warehouse at Front & Main, Downtown.
- Riverfront Redevelopment – The removal of the Main Street Dam and creation of 33 acres of greenspace.